4. Daniel Bryan vs. Baby Boomers (SmackDown LIVE, 01-22-19)
- Jaboukie (Crashing, S03E01)
- Crystal Pepsi anachronism (Black Monday, S01E01)
- "Hey, Dre. Why so happy? Oh, did they just free Mumia?" (Black-ish, S05E11)
- Dangerous Minds + Finding Forrester (Black-ish, S05E11)
- "Spent Friendsgiving in Zermatt with Beck microdosing on an alpine slide. I go to Guadalajara. I did everything but with an heiress to the guacamole fortune. You haven't experienced the 'mids – and when I say 'the 'mids,' I mean 'the pyramids' – until you've seen them on Adderall. If you mix peyote and mimosas, it gives you sonar, like a bat or a dolphin." (Corporate, S02E02)
- "Shut up, koala pajamas." (Corporate, S02E02)
- ♫: Ty Segall – "Just Give Up" (Corporate, S02E02)
- Lance Reddick masturbating (Corporate, S02E02)
- "Am I at Jeff Goldblum's house right now?" (The Magicians, S04E01)
- Santa Claus (The Magicians, S04E01)
"What's this wack shit?"
"Sorta gay, ain't it?"
[Brian Posehn walking by] "Yeeup."
"If by gay, you mean brave, and honest."
"Whining over a guitar ain't brave."
"It's hard to be fearless about sadness." (Deadly Class, S01E02)
- "There is old KGB wisdom: Sometimes you are dildo, and sometimes you are face." (Deadly Class, S01E02)
- ♫: "Sweet Cleats" (Jon Glaser Loves Gear, S02E03)
- Fireman Ed doing the megaphone "geeeaaar!" (Jon Glaser Loves Gear, S02E03)
- "Did you bone Blaine?" (Jon Glaser Loves Gear, S02E03)
"Unfortunately, Bliss is not here. Probably in the VIP section at a Fatboy Slim concert."
"Would that be cool for a 37-year-old?"
"The funk soul brother is timeless, Ames." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S06E03)
- "You die and become a ghost. The rules of the afterlife are that of the movie Casper. Whose house would you rather haunt?" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S06E03)
- "Scared is the best way to be horny." (The Good Place, S03E13)
- "You died in Canada? Ahhhh! That is so weird and embarrassing. It's like the nip slip of dying." (The Good Place, S03E13)
- The Good Place Season 3 Grade: C
- ♫: ChaseDreams – "I Wanna Marry U at Recess" (The Other Two, S01E01)
- "Some in the music industry are already calling him 'the next big white kid.'" (The Other Two, S01E01)
"Hi, I'm Cary Dubek, and I'm reading for the role of Man at Party Who Smells Fart."
"Let's go again, but this time, I think the fart is just bigger and fatter." (The Other Two, S01E01)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Homecoming
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Who Is America?