31. Drop the Mic with Jemaine Clement and Jason Mantzoukas (Legion, S03E06)
- "Many people, most people, would now say, 'what did you say?,' as that provides them, the timeframe of the asking of that unnecessary question, provides them a stall to gather themselves, to defuse the direct electricity of that provocation. But I'm not gonna say, 'what did you say?,' because I fuckin' heard you, and I don't need to gather myself, as I am already gathered. I walk around gathered." (Perpetual Grace, LTD, S01E09)
- "You caused violence. You're resound. All the way across the universe." (Perpetual Grace, LTD, S01E09)
- "When reality TV begins to feel like work, like, final season of Mad Men work, you know you're depressed." (Euphoria, S01E07)
- "I'm Morgan fuckin' Freeman and this is the beginning of the third act." (Euphoria, S01E07)
- "Although, he did blow the paper house down last time." (Legion, S03E06)
- "Did she tell you about chlamydia?" (Legion, S03E06)
- "The secret of life: If you feel safe when you're young, you will feel safe when you're old." (Legion, S03E06)
"Not everyone wants to be saved."
"You had to try so you'd know." (Legion, S03E06)
- "White folks like to visit, but they never move in." (Pose, S02E07)
- "People always ask me if my name is really 'John Legend.' No, it's Sydney Legend. John is a stage name." (Sherman's Showcase, S01E01)
- "American culture peaked in 1973. Anything after that is a goddamned lie. The Sony Walkman – don't tell me what to do. You walk, man. Scrunchies – detestable. Chokers – why so violent? VCRs, DVDs – WTF. Wifi – who needs it? Sonos? I say 'Nonos.' Bluetooth? See a dentist." (Sherman's Showcase, S01E01)
(Sherman's Showcase, S01E01)
"Time out. You just had White Castle delivered to Giordano's?"
"I don't know limits." (South Side, S01E02)
"I need to get a wedding gift for my mom. What do you got for me?"
"Well, I got a golf cart that used to belong to Gary Busey. I got it at auction."
"Gary Busey? Hmm. My mom did love that Buddy Holly movie he was in. She loves golf carts."
"It's a very practical gift." (Baskets, S04E07)
"The kids these days. All they've seen in, like, movies, video games is all scary clowns, killer clowns. You know? Like The Joker and, the, like, It. I mean, even in real life, like, the…what's his name? John Wayne. Um, the murderer. He's a murderer, and he wore clown makeup…"
"What? John Wayne was a clown?"
"John Wayne Gacy."
"John Wayne Gacy. I think that's the airport."
"Is it? Doesn't matter. The fact is, you're in a world where no child has seen Bozo, and every child has seen murdering clowns. I got a new look for the kiddos. It's a superhero. They're based on the best of us. Right? Clowns are based on a homeless person." (Baskets, S04E07)
The New AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Boys
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: The Other Two