51. Gumby Returns (Saturday Night Live, S45E10)
"Why did you make me wear a mask?"
"Because masks make men cruel." (Watchmen, S01E09)
"You look stupid in those panties."
"I'm about to become the most powerful man alive, Laurie. Waving my dick in people's faces is just overkill. Yee-haw! Let's get blue." (Watchmen, S01E09)
"Just fucking do it."
"You're gonna kill us, right?"
"Oh yeah. Of course I am." (Watchmen, S01E09)
"Where are you?"
"I'm in every moment we were together, all at once." (Watchmen, S01E09)
- "You can't heal under a mask, Angela. Wounds need air." (Watchmen, S01E09)
- Watchmen Season Grade: B
- ♫: Afterhours – "White Widow" (Mr. Robot, S04E11)
- "You're right. I hate people. I'm scared of them. I've been scared of them practically my whole life. People I loved, people I trusted, have done their absolute worst to me. And for a long time, that's all I ever knew. So, yeah, I called my group 'fsociety,' because you know what? Fuck society. Society deserves to be hated for everything you said they did and more. Fuck every last one of them for what we've all been through. But then there are some people out there, and it doesn't happen a lot, it's rare, but they refuse to let you hate them. In fact, they care about you in spite of it. And the really special ones, they're relentless at it. Doesn't matter what you do to them. They take it, and care about you anyway. They don't abandon you, no matter how many reasons you give them, no matter how much you're practically begging them to leave. And you wanna know why? Because they feel something for me that I can't. They love me. And for all the pain I've been through, that heals me. Maybe not instantly, maybe not even for a long time, but it heals. And, yeah, there are setbacks. We do fucked up things to each other. And we hurt each other, and it gets messy, but that's just us, in any world you're in. And, yeah, you're right. We're all told we don't stand a chance, and yet we stand. We break, but we keep going, and that is not a flaw. It's what makes us." (Mr. Robot, S04E11)
"No, no, Elliot. I just wanna know you're on my side."
"Always." (Mr. Robot, S04E11)
- "Ugh, you young people think space is like Saturday Night Live. You see it every day, so you dream of being in it, but it dreams of removing all the air from your body and making you float around it for eternity as a flash-mummified corpse." (Rick and Morty, S04E05)
- "Morty's starting to look like a '90s Japanese ghost." (Rick and Morty, S04E05)
"I killed their… What's his name? Their Buzz Aspirin?"
"It's actually Buzz Advil, Morty." (Rick and Morty, S04E05)
"You can't bring that boulder in here."
"I said no boulders. This ain't the lake, buddy."
"Drop the rock!"
"Well, it's kind of a…a service boulder." (Rick and Morty, S04E05)
"You want to go to Boob World, Summer?"
"Eh, not today." (Rick and Morty, S04E05)
- "He's trying to eat me." (The Mandalorian, S01E07)
- "Can I offer you a libation to celebrate the closing of our shared narrative?" (The Mandalorian, S01E07)
"I would like to see the baby."
"Uh, it is asleep."
"We all will be quiet." (The Mandalorian, S01E07)
- "We're not battling a 12 year-old from the fuckin' Ren Faire." (Harley Quinn, S01E04)
- "Is she mad about the paywall too? $7.99 is an ambitious price point." (Harley Quinn, S01E04)
"No, no, I wasn't saying your name. I was saying 'I've' as in 'I've got a plan.'" (Harley Quinn, S01E04)
(Saturday Night Live, S45E10)
- "Recent polls show that Pete Buttigieg has only 4% support among African Americans, but that will change once Pete announces his running mate, the Popeyes chicken sandwich." (Saturday Night Live, S45E10)
- "'Baudi Moovin' is my alter ego that I use online to hide my identity. And 'Body Movin" is a song from the Beastie Boys." (Don't Fuck with Cats, S01E01)
- Don't Fuck with Cats Season Grade: B
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Watchmen
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Rick and Morty