34. Northbound and Sundown (Lovecraft Country, S01E01)
- ♫: Megan Thee Stallion – "Hot Girl" (P-Valley, S01E06)
- "Black girls don't bruise." (P-Valley, S01E06)
- Loretta Devine (P-Valley, S01E06)
"Well, you was the one who said turning a juke joint into a shake joint was gon' save it."
"Well, coochie can only do so much." (P-Valley, S01E06)
- "I wanted a champagne room, not no Zinfandel room." (P-Valley, S01E06)
"Look, I think it's time you get on your knees and ask your God for a favor."
"Oh, God don't want his dick sucked by me. I still got my teeth." (P-Valley, S01E06)
"I never thought I'd get to hold a Spencer carbine."
"Hey, now, well, you know your guns."
"Oh, I think I watched one too many episodes of Drunk History." (P-Valley, S01E06)
- "Stories is all a old lady got." (P-Valley, S01E06)
"So I got you a Jaderia Wilkins and a DeeDee Strom. I got homegirl a Amber Cross and a Bryanna Jackson."
"Why I get Jaderia and she get Amber?" (P-Valley, S01E06)
- "Niggas don't vote, and crackers vote for the wrong crackers." (P-Valley, S01E06)
- Jackie Robinson (Lovecraft Country, S01E01)
"You said the hero was a Confederate officer."
"He fought for slavery. You don't get to put an 'ex' in front of that." (Lovecraft Country, S01E01)
"On the Creation of Niggers."
"Now that's one of Lovecraft's we don't hear mentioned often." (Lovecraft Country, S01E01)
- James Baldwin (Lovecraft Country, S01E01)
- "We're here, damnit. We have every right to be. We're citizens. You're a veteran for God's sake. Our money spends just as good as everyone else's." (Lovecraft Country, S01E01)
"Remind me why the White House is white."
"War of 1812. British soldiers put the executive branch to torch, and later, when the slaves rebuilt it, they had to paint the walls white to cover up the burn marks." (Lovecraft Country, S01E01)
- "Do you ever get that feeling like someone's right for you, but you're not yet the person you need to be to also be right for that person?" (I May Destroy You, S01E11)
- ♫: Rev. Milton Brunson and the Thompson Community Singers – "It's Gonna Rain" (I May Destroy You, S01E11)
- "Anyone in a position of true power owns them: CEOs, world leaders, all the popes, Glenn Close." (Corporate, S03E05)
"You dudes in town for business or pleasure?"
"It's funny that the opposite of pleasure is business."
"Business is pain. We're in town for pain."
"Well, work has to be painful. Otherwise, nobody would pay you to do it." (Corporate, S03E05)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: P-Valley
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: What We Do in the Shadows