6. Fox in the M House (WandaVision, S01E05)
- Zillow (Saturday Night Live, S46E11)
- "I want a taco trio from The Lime Truck." (Mr. Mayor, S01E06)
"Smile three: tucked-in lips. 'Mm. I am politely repulsed.'"
"Yup, Simon Cowell at baggage claim." (Mr. Mayor, S01E06)
"And this isn't gonna go over well…"
"Then don't say it!"
"They always still say it." (Mr. Mayor, S01E06)
"There's a special place in hell for gays that encourage women not to support other women."
"I know. It's called Bravo, and we're doing amazing on it." (Mr. Mayor, S01E06)
"You cheated on the test so you could go get empanadas?"
"What empanadas, Arpi?! What empanadas?!" (Mr. Mayor, S01E06)
- "Don't be scared. They're only ice lollies." (Mr. Mayor, S01E06)
(Desus and Mero, 4 Feb)
- "She's gone. She didn't belong here." recap edit (WandaVision, S01E05)
"Does Maximoff have an alias?"
"No funny nickname?"
"Not a one." (WandaVision, S01E05)
"That would mean she's wielding an insane amount of power."
"Uh, she could have taken out Thanos on her own if he hadn't initiated a blitz. I mean, nobody else came close."
"Well, I'd argue that Captain Marvel came close."
"We are not talking about her." (WandaVision, S01E05)
- "Lagos: For when you make a mess you didn't mean to." (WandaVision, S01E05)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: P-Valley
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: How To with John Wilson