8. Freedom! '81 (It's a Sin, S01E01)
- Ed Orgeron (Young Rock, S01E01)
- "Rick came down when Cori passed and never left. It's been a year of him just all up in our business, man. Just throwing our swagger off as a unit, trying to get us to watch Green Book all the damn time." (Kenan, S01E01)
"I can't get you on Raya, man. You gotta be rich or famous or something to get on that app."
"And I would've been both of those things if my mixtape wasn't get caught up in the courts."
"Because you named yourself Lil Caesar."
"It's completely different from the pizza place!"
"But then why was your first single called 'Beatsa, Beatsa'?" (Kenan, S01E01)
"Are you gambling on This Is Us plot twists?"
"Oh, yeah. This is the most dangerous game: life." (Kenan, S01E01)
- "Mikaela Shaw doesn't get lucky. I got HPV from a pair of vintage jeans." (Mr. Mayor, S01E08)
"Let's have a rematch. Porgy's, tonight. Or are you dollar chicken?"
"Wait, was that a yes or a no?" (Mr. Mayor, S01E08)
"This sub-equatorial country is home to the yellow-tailed woolly monkey and one marmalade-loving bear—"
"Peru! 'Cause Paddington." (Mr. Mayor, S01E08)
- "Chocolate babies." (Mr. Mayor, S01E08)
"Well, Nicole runs a Pilates studio."
"Oh—oh, no, it was Pilates, but we pivoted. Now we do fairy birthday parties for adults." (Mr. Mayor, S01E08)
"You have been slorshing that lady for six years."
"Well, is that a term, or are you messing with me 'cause you know I'm gonna repeat it?" (Mr. Mayor, S01E08)
- "You know I'm LeBron, and you're, like, the Laker Vanessa Hudgens hooked up with." (Mr. Mayor, S01E08)
"Dad, that's a food thing. For restaurants."
"So when I checked Cuban, Asian, and New American, that was all food?"
"Ew, what? Okay, let's try Graya. It's like old people's Raya."
"It's probably Postmates. We're gonna be eating a lot of healthy Armenian the next couple of days." (Mr. Mayor, S01E08)
- Wii and Gamecube controllers (WandaVision, S01E07)
- Happy Endings (WandaVision, S01E07)
"I promise I won't bite."
"I actually did bite a kid once." (WandaVision, S01E07)
- Yo Gabba Gabba (WandaVision, S01E07)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: P-Valley
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: How To with John Wilson