Checking in on Los Angeles:
The Hinterhof space in Highland Park isn't staying closed for long.
The all-vegan German beer garden will turn into an all-vegan sports bar this month, operating under the name Put Me In Coach. [source]
As of February 2020, there are seven restaurants operating:
• Disneyland Paris – Disney Village (Opened July 1996)
• Las Vegas – The Forum Shops at Caesars (Opened July 1994)
• London – Haymarket (Relocated June 2009)
• Los Angeles International Airport – Tom Bradley International Terminal (Opened November 2016)
• New York City – Times Square (Relocated November 2000)
• Walt Disney World – Disney Springs (Opened October 1994; renovation to Planet Hollywood Observatory, opened 2017)
• Bay Street Entertainment Complex – St. Julian's, Malta (Opened June 2019)
A Netflix documentary on the Planet Hollywood restaurant in Malta.
[googles "planet hollywood malta memorabilia"]
I'm surprised that a Planet Hollywood restaurant doesn't exist in the Arabian Peninsula, land of dining outposts. Shit, Guy Fieri has four restaurants in Dubai.
The restaurant industry : Arabian Peninsula :: the film industry : China.
Guy's! Glizzy Joint.
Guy Fieri's Sushi Bar (his first restaurant served sushi).
Epcot Center's World Showcase, but all the pavilions are Guy Fieri joints. Drink around Flavortown.
Guy Fieri's All-Vegan Sports Bar.