23. "A White Woman's Instagram" (Bo Burnham: Inside)
- ♫: "How the World Works" (Bo Burnham: Inside)
- Woke Wars (Ziwe, S01E04)
(Bo Burnham: Inside)
- ♫: "Welcome to the Internet" (Bo Burnham: Inside)
- ♫: "Funny Feeling" (Bo Burnham: Inside)
- Mare of Easttown Season Grade: C
- "I will not settle for some bullshit commitment ceremony. I have been to my fair share of those ceremonies in sad little community gardens." (Pose, S03E06)
- "The Black Ranger's the best. His name is Zack, and I can do all his karate moves." (Pose, S03E06)
- Blooming wedding dress (Pose, S03E06)
- "Is this brother reciting the lyrics to 'I Swear'?" (Pose, S03E06)
"Where that white boy at?"
"I haven't seen him."
"Oh. There you go. He translucent, bro, in the light. It's hard to see him sometimes." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S01E02)
- "YouTube Gamer" (MasterChef, S011E01)
- Paul Felder working with Rob McElhenney's wife (Hacks, S01E07)
"Is, is this…?"
"The "Jurassic Park theme, yes." (Hacks, S01E07)
"Oh, babe, you probably just had a sex dream about Deborah because she's fucking hot."
"Yeah. She is, but… I don't know, maybe this is about power? Or, because we had a really intense bonding experience on that trip we went on. But also, she's mean to me, so am I weirdly into that? Ugh, psychologically, very bad sign. This is exactly how women end up dating men in tech." (Hacks, S01E07)
- "If Kelly Ripa's day is already over and yours hasn't even started, you're in trouble." (Hacks, S01E08)
- Grape Lady (Hacks, S01E08)
"I ordered the Royal Rumble on pay-per-view."
"On my TV? I offered to get you cable."
"Baby, quit acting brand new. You know I'm a cord cutter." (Hacks, S01E08)
- "And the next time we get together, we're gonna talk about the Bella Twins." (Hacks, S01E08)
"I, Deborah Vance, will give Drew $1.69 million so long as he agrees to never set foot on a stage ever again."
"Can I do a podcast?" (Hacks, S01E08)
"Raising your voice doesn't help anything."
"It helps me." (Sweet Tooth, S01E05)
- Sweet Tooth Season Grade: C
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Underground Railroad
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Girls5eva