16. ♫: Backstreet Boys – "I Want It That Way" (Tokyo Vice, S01E04)
- Modestly teasing a future WrestleMania match between The Rock and Roman Reigns (Young Rock, S02E05)
- Roblox (The Kardashians, S01E01)
- Jalapeño hand job (Minx, S01E10)
- "All they pick up in Sacramento is the clap." (Winning Time, S01E06)
- Wood and Steve Harris (Winning Time, S01E06)
"What's your real name, Magic?"
"Say 'presto' to that motherfucker. He's gone. That's the first cost of doin' business with the white man." (Winning Time, S01E06)
"If you wanna celebrate after the game, party's at my place in the hills."
"Come on up, man. We got it all. Man, we got white bitches, 7-Up, and cocaine." (Winning Time, S01E06)
- ♫: Pastor T.L. Barrett and the Youth for Christ Choir – "Nobody Knows" (Winning Time, S01E06)
"The pet lesbians are here to take care of your pets."
"Well, we're here to turn your pets into lesbians."
"Oh, we are the Quantico of lesbianism for pets." (Better Things, S05E08)
- "Oh, you better have a lot of shit bags." (Better Things, S05E08)
- "I don't trust white South Africans." (Better Things, S05E08)
"Whatever was special about me is gone."
"Never gone. Just changing. Everything changes. Everything moves ever forward. One day, trash. Next day, you're wearing diamond earrings." (Better Things, S05E08)
- "Jesus does save. Indominus nabiscos." (Better Things, S05E08)
- "My dried flower arrangements are out there. They're Kelly Clarkson for Wayfair!" (Mr. Mayor, S02E05)
"The Town 2, colon, Town and Out? You're shooting LA for Boston?"
"They're gonna change the palm trees to statues of John Adams. It'll be fine." (Mr. Mayor, S02E05)
- "I figured I wasn't his type. Then he ended up marrying David Spade's stunt woman, so that's how wrong I was." (Mr. Mayor, S02E05)
"I'm not used to playing the BFF role, so I looked up some girl power quotes online. 'Being in the Spice Girls was an insane experience' – Melanie Chisholm."
"Yeah, it was. Okay, I got this."
"But remember, per human resources, you only get to ask once, so don't blow it."
"Oh, yeah, okay."
"If he wants to be your lover, he's got to get with your friends." (Mr. Mayor, S02E05)
"No, no, no, I'm the mayor."
"Nice try. The mayor doesn't work 'til Friday, and he's Black. White mayors read as villains." (Mr. Mayor, S02E05)
"Guess what I did with the money."
"Looks like you got fillers." (Mr. Mayor, S02E05)
"I don't know why people act like it's hard to watch kids, anyway. Watch this. Hey, when I move, you move."
"Just like that!" (Abbott Elementary, S01E13)
- "Jadakiss don't even know, but we 'bout to have, like, the craziest rap beef in rap beef history. 'Cause you know, he stole my laugh." (Abbott Elementary, S01E13)
- "You like dancing? Well, this dance is called 'the vac it up.'" (Abbott Elementary, S01E13)
"T. rex, he's the meanest, got little arms, can't even touch his…"
"…head…because all the dinosaurs is dead." (Abbott Elementary, S01E13)
- "Kondo, you so crazy." (Abbott Elementary, S01E13)
- </Abbott Elementary, S01>
- "Your torment forged me. I owe my victory to you." (Moon Knight, S01E03)
"But what if I was wrong? What if it's…it's too late?"
"Then you'd better win." (Snowfall, S05E09)
- "If I got to kill a cop and go get another one…I will." (Snowfall, S05E09)
- ♫: Run DMC – "It's Like That" (Snowfall, S05E09)
- "So I urge you, Samantha, to consider everything you have to lose here. And as your people would say, 'Choose the right.'" (Tokyo Vice, S01E04)
- ♫: *NSYNC – "Tearin' Up My Heart" (Tokyo Vice, S01E04)
- "A man without enemies is no man at all." (Tokyo Vice, S01E04)
- "When you accept favors from the yakuza, you open a door. Once open, it is very hard to close. Lie down with dogs, rise up with fleas." (Tokyo Vice, S01E05)
- "They're the best. They're little chocolate biscuits shaped like mushroom." (Tokyo Vice, S01E05)
- "My dick is above the law, brother." (Minx, S01E09)
"What about the cops?"
"I called, but it's a peaceful protest of white men, a famously calm, reasonable people." (Minx, S01E10)
- "Who knew virgins could be so mean?" (Minx, S01E10)
- </Minx, S01>
"We spoke earlier today at the show."
"The-the Paper Boi concert."
"Oh… Uh, the rap presentation." (Atlanta, S03E05)
- "I'm the white Liam Neeson, bruv." (Atlanta, S03E05)
"We're not gonna hurt you. Nobody's gonna die, Wiley."
"We all have to die sometime. You know that? Maybe my end…should come at the hands of Paper Boi." (Atlanta, S03E05)
- "Pookie stayed fucking her." (Atlanta, S03E05)
"Devastated cop." (Atlanta, S03E05)
"Were you told as a child 'you talk white'?"
"Must've made you feel separate."
"What does that have to do with anything?"
"Nothing, nothing. I think it's interesting when people aren't allowed in the group. The universal group. To be 'part of the team.' You know, people just want to be seen. Doesn't matter what for." (Atlanta, S03E05)
- "I'm so mad, I could kill this ni…oh, I'm so mad, man." (Atlanta, S03E05)
- ♫: The Temprees – "Dedicated to the One I Love" (Atlanta, S03E05)
- ♫: Leonard Cohen – "Avalanche" (Outer Range, S01E01)
- Singing Whitney Houston's "I Have Nothing" in nothing but tighty whities (Outer Range, S01E02)
- "Royal, something to drink? Clamato?" (Outer Range, S01E02)
- "Thanks for the clam juice, Wayne." (Outer Range, S01E02)
[♫: Coldplay – "The Scientist"]
"Min, is there no way to turn that off?"
"No. The CD's jammed in and the stereo doesn't turn off."
"Can you at least change the song?"
"It's stuck. It doesn't turn off. That's the issue."
"Oh, my god." (Slow Horses, S01E04)
- "If anyone gets hurt, I'd rather it were Lamb. I can be sure of your silence. I won't lose any sleep over his." (Slow Horses, S01E04)
- "Prove that I mean more than those bitches from school." (Pachinko, S01E06)
- "Florida School of Excellence, class of '07. Go Titties! The old mascot was racist, so they let the students vote on a new one." (Killing It, S01E01)
"Hey, that junkie's stealing drugs from a corpse!"
"No, I wasn't! That's not what was happening! I wasn't stealing drugs! I was just— I just wanted to touch this dead man's dick! No law against that!"
"There definitely is." (Killing It, S01E02)
"I wanted to see how much trouble you were in."
"It's only a misdemeanor since Silas can't press charges. It's actually a good loophole, stealing from a corpse."
"You mean grave robbing?"
"I guess I do mean grave robbing. Grave robbing is a life hack." (Killing It, S01E02)
(Killing It, S01E03)
(Killing It, S01E03)
- "I totally forgot. I'm already invested in the nighttime urination space." (Killing It, S01E03)
- "Craig, I want you to know how inspiring it was to hear about your struggle. Never stop struggling, okay?" (Killing It, S01E03)