18. Golf Wang (365 Days: This Day)
"Hey! Language, language, language. Don't make me bust out the swear jar."
"Too late for that, Coach. Spence got mama's titties on the wall." (Winning Time, S01E08)
"Mm. The Colonel has arrived! Ma, what do you like? Breast? Thigh?"
"You tell me, you're the connoisseur."
"Well, I like 69, but to each their own." (Winning Time, S01E08)
"Now, the commissioner sees an opportunity for a new PR push. East versus west, city kid versus farm boy."
"Luke Skywalker versus Darth Vader."
"That's the kind of box office we want."
"Got the wrong Luke then. Larry got the whiteness, but he ain't got the Force." (Winning Time, S01E08)
- "Just let me fucking pee in peace!" (Winning Time, S01E08)
- Paul Westhead peeing blood (Winning Time, S01E08)
- "Do you know why I picked you, Paul? Because I know how hard that job can be. How frustrating… Being stuck as someone's flunky when you're capable of more. I didn't want someone to go through that. Like I did. That's why I picked you. Because you're not capable of more. No… Actually, that's not fair. I thought I saw loyalty. So, you did surprise me after all." (Winning Time, S01E08)
"That's why you ain't want to draft me? Think I needed to be liked?"
"I thought you were a little too happy."
"Well, I'm a happy guy."
"No, you're not. No, you hide it behind those set of pearly whites, so most folks never know. But, I do. Because I know that feeling. If I had any sense, I'd be sitting on a fuckin' beach right now…with my beautiful bride sipping Mai Tais and giving her a baby. But I told her… Riley needed backup, so I swung out here to watch you guys living a life I bitched about for 20 fuckin' years. Go fuckin' figure."
"You think we got what it take to win it all?"
"Got the talent. That's a gimme. But that's only ever gonna get you press and pussy, though. A championship… Well…that takes a real killer. I scored 25,192 points in my career. You know what keeps me up? If I'd scored 10 more in just five games, I'd have five rings instead of fuckin' nightmares."
"You got that one, though."
"Yeah. And I wouldn't give it up for all the fucking happy in the world. Happy's a distraction. Nobody… Nobody will ever understand that. Not your family. Not your fucking teammates. Not your woman. Nobody. Matter of fact, they might even hate your fucking guts because of it." (Winning Time, S01E08)
- Vomiting rings (The Man Who Fell to Earth, S01E01)
- "PLANTS!" (Barry, S03E01)
- ♫: Russian "Africa" (Barry, S03E01)
- "Hide heroin? Fucking bitch!" (Barry, S03E01)
- "Flaky Critters" (Barry, S03E01)
"Oh! Are those for me?"
"I got 'em from Ralphs." (Barry, S03E01)
- "Forgiveness is something that has to be earned. And whatever shit you're going through… I can't be part of it. I'm embracing my life. It's like that line in Shawshank Redemption. 'Get rich, or die trying.'" (Barry, S03E01)
- ♫: Candi Staton – "He Called Me Baby" (The Baby, S01E01)
- Main titles using Verdana (We Own This City, S01E01)
"And how do you know they're a he?"
"Well, I was just assuming because 'Gefilte' is traditionally a boy's name." (Better Things, S05E10)
- "I mean, who could be better? He's been pre-disastered, like Garp." (Better Things, S05E10)
- Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell (Better Things, S05E10)
- ♫: Ending with "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life," a bookend to the Monty Python song in the premiere (Better Things, S05E09)
- </Better Things, S05>
"Tommy, that was weird, right?"
"I feel like I could say anything because this is monologue energy." (Mr. Mayor, S02E07)
- "Good luck, prostitute." (Mr. Mayor, S02E07)
- Mary Steenburgen (Mr. Mayor, S02E07)
"Look, I get that diarrhea isn't flashy. Except when there's glitter in it, which is quite common for craft store employees."
"I don't want to be the diarrhea mayor, Arpi." (Mr. Mayor, S02E07)
- "We have to solve the stupid murder so we can all go home. Wendy Williams is on Corden tonight, and I love not knowing how to feel about that." (Mr. Mayor, S02E07)
- "The supermarket billionaire. He invented cashiers saying, 'Oh, I've tried that. You're gonna love it.'" (Mr. Mayor, S02E07)
- "Is it a coincidence that the county just condemned four square blocks of downtown LA's historic Murder Hotel District?" (Mr. Mayor, S02E07)
"But there is a silver lining."
"Oh, you saw my underwear. Yeah, that's for odor." (Mr. Mayor, S02E07)
"Okay, so when COVID started, I'd been dating somebody for about three months, and, um, Paige and I…"
"Paige? She sounds white. Sorry. Go on." (Mr. Mayor, S02E07)
"What are you proposing?"
"If it comes to it, kill the hippo, steal the boat." (Moon Knight, S01E05)
"You do not need to see that. That's the whole point of you."
"The point of me? What? To be your stress ball?" (Moon Knight, S01E05)
- "It's so strange. The little haircut. Little silly 'tache there. It's very Ned Flanders." (Moon Knight, S01E05)
- "Marc, you've got this. But if I'm you… It means I've got this too." (Moon Knight, S01E05)
- </Tokyo Vice, S01>
- "Did you eat my ham?" (The Offer, S01E02)
- ♫: The Rolling Stones – "Can't You Hear Me Knocking" (The Offer, S01E02)
"Oh, Janis Joplin died. That's so tragic."
"What's tragic is OD-ing over a canceled ménage à trois with two other women."
"Do you ever not have a spin on things?" (The Offer, S01E03)
- The Proud Family (Atlanta, S03E07)
"Do you want me to put something on it for you?"
"Spicy curry mango?" (Atlanta, S03E07)
"Yep. We are out there."
"Hmm. Practically in the islands." (Atlanta, S03E07)
- "Cockroach has no place at fowl party." (Atlanta, S03E07)
- Chet Hanks (Atlanta, S03E07)
- "You know, when I was putting Sebastian to bed tonight, I asked him, 'What do you want to be when you grow up?,' and he said, 'I want to play steelpan like Uncle Samuel.'" (Atlanta, S03E07)
- ♫: Dan Mangan – "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" (Pachinko, S01E08)
- </Pachinko, S01>
- </Slow Horses, S01>
- "You think I give a slick shit about you and your middle-class love puppy with his original fucking teeth?" (Killing It, S01E05)
- "But this is me, just a girl standing in front of a boy using her original teeth to ask for a second chance." (Killing It, S01E05)
"So the fire spread from the putt-putt to the strip mall next door, damaging the tanning salon, the bong store, and the Boost Mobile."
"Damn, a Florida trifecta." (Killing It, S01E06)
"If you don't vote and I lose the right to my uterus."
"Ah, don't put your uterus on the table like that." (Killing It, S01E06)
"Haters call me crazy. Smart people call me for advice. Martin Luther King said that."
"I'm pretty sure Martin Luther King didn't talk about haters."
"Yeah, he did. It was his whole thing. Racists are the ultimate haters, dude." (Killing It, S01E07)
"Boss up and breathe, you mοthеrfuckеr!"
"He's got a hole in his neck. I don't think he can 'boss up.'" (Killing It, S01E07)
- "This is huge for us. Why you not smiling? Oh, it's because you hate being in the swamp with a naked corpse? I see." (Killing It, S01E07)
- ♫: The Pharcyde – "Oh Shit" (Killing It, S01E07)
- "I can get anyone two million followers. Take my client Terry Almost Drowns. She had no brand. Poor thing. She was just a woman who almost drowned at a Fourth of July party, but I saw something in her. She was funny when she almost drowned, you know? And she had a good body. She had that definition that's, like, kind of right in the waist. There's a word, the… It points… Cum gutters. And I look at her six months later, she's doing a Super Bowl commercial for Oikos. She almost drowns, but in Greek yogurt." (Killing It, S01E08)
- "Yo, thank you so much to everybody who came out to the water park in Tampa. It was amazing meeting so many girls with just really long wet hair." (Killing It, S01E08)
- "Dear Lord, we thank you for this feast, and we thank you for our followers. We pray that you grant us increased engagement across all platforms." (Killing It, S01E08)
"That Kev guy's a fucking joke."
"He discovered Terry Almost Drowns, Corby!" (Killing It, S01E08)
"Eat faster, snake!"
"He don't speak English."
"Come rápido." (Killing It, S01E09)
"Give me your shoe. Hurry up."
"Wait, you're throwing it? Why don't you use your own shoe? […] I see why."
"Shit, where's it going now? Will you come on?"
"I only got one shoe!"
"In a swamp? What's wrong with you?" (Killing It, S01E09)
(Killing It, S01E09)
"What is happening?"
""I think this is a MAGA household. I think this dog loves Donald Trump!"
"Fucking dog Republican. Fucking can't wait to lower dog taxes." (Killing It, S01E09)
- ♫: Bryan Ferry – "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall" (Killing It, S01E09)
- "Oh, it's not gonna be a regular death, though. He's gonna probably hang me from a building or make me lick poison off some money." (Killing It, S01E10)
"If you need anything at all, we're here for you."
"Thanks. But didn't you guys say you needed a favor?"
"What? Definitely not."
"We're here for you, champ."
"We're not heroes."
"We're just friends."
"Friends without motives." (Killing It, S01E10)
- "All right. Well, good job, homewrecker." (Killing It, S01E10)
- "I got a sponsor. They're these pills you take to dehydrate yourself so you look hot for selfies." (Killing It, S01E10)
- "Cheesy, beefy, caliente!" (Killing It, S01E10)
"What about Nemo's mom in Finding Nemo? You think she got what was coming to her?"
"We don't know what Nemo's mom did before the movie started. We don't know how she was."
"If that's what you got to tell yourself."
"Nemo's mom was a computer fish." (Killing It, S01E10)
- </Killing It, S01>