20. Blackness Tribunal (Atlanta, S03E09)
- Chet Hanks' Joker impression after singing country (Ziwe, S02E02)
- Master Chief sex scene (Halo, S01E08)
- </Winning Time, S01>
- "Oh, I have deodorant. I'll get it. I have the good kind. The cancer kind!" (Barry, S03E03)
"So, you were a Marine?"
"I do CrossFit with a lot of Marines."
"Oh, that's cool."
"They're always telling me like, 'Dude, you totally could've been a Marine.'" (Barry, S03E03)
"Thank you for teaching me how to right my wrongs, Mr. Manity."
"Please, call me Hugh." (Barry, S03E03)
- "I mean, Barry is…Greek Freak of assassins, okay?" (Barry, S03E03)
- "You somehow managed to be roiling in contempt for him while drowning in Kahlua. Kahlua, in the 21st century." (The Man Who Fell to Earth, S01E03)
- ♫: Pastor T.L. Barrett and the Youth for Christ Choir – "Like a Ship" (The Man Who Fell to Earth, S01E03)
"You know, you say things without understanding context."
"That seems to be the strategy here. The misperception regarding communication on this planet is the illusion that it has taken place." (The Man Who Fell to Earth, S01E03)
"This is you."
"Yeah, I was blackout drunk."
"But it is on the internet. You chose a font." (The Man Who Fell to Earth, S01E03)
"If we don't, we're done by 2030."
"2030? Where did you get that? I can't hedge chaos."
"Chaos is why humans exist. Meteors and dinosaurs. Shifting land masses. Eclipses, plague, war. You rise and you adapt. You regrow your brains and you adapt." (The Man Who Fell to Earth, S01E03)
- "You need to stay in here and not come out. Unless you have a staple gun, then we'll be fine." (The Man Who Fell to Earth, S01E03)
- "No, no, no. No. We don't engage with birds." (The Man Who Fell to Earth, S01E03)
"Quit bragging, dude."
"That's the way it is man. Hey, you got a big dick, you wear tight pants." (We Own This City, S01E03)
- "Politics drains the souls of righteous people." (We Own This City, S01E03)
- "What is this shit right here, man? What the fuck is this bougie-ass bottle, man? What the fuck is Pat-Ron, anyway?" (We Own This City, S01E03)
- "Hello. Just to save us a lot of questions, I'm Filipino." (Mr. Mayor, S02E09)
- "I love when hot people are bad at things." (Mr. Mayor, S02E09)
"You need to be ready to tell the mayor you quit."
"But the man I turn to when I'm confused is the very man you want me to betray."
"Well, good luck with that, Iago."
"I'm the parrot from Aladdin? No, he's so mean!" (Mr. Mayor, S02E09)
- "Gru is just the latest in a long line of masters you've served. Dracula, a T-Rex, Ryan Murphy." (Mr. Mayor, S02E09)
"Don't psychoanalyze my pot pie, all right?"
"Okay, okay. I just meant that, you know, the last time you did this was when Carrot Top ghosted you."
"Well, if he didn't wanna date, then he should've had an adult conversation."
"I told you to never date a comedian and you're way out of his league."
"Yeah, I'm out of Carrot Top's league." (Hacks, S02E01)
- ♫: Pastor T.L. Barrett and the Youth for Christ Choir – "Nobody Knows" (Hacks, S02E01)
- "I'm getting a massive ice luge." (Hacks, S02E01)
- "I lost half a million on that house because of you being a little mold bitch!" (Hacks, S02E02)
"And the timing of that is bad 'cause, Jimmy, I want a blow job in Mallorca."
"That sounds like a great setting for that."
"So I help you make an email disappear. You help me get my balls drained. Well, ball. You know, I'm a survivor."
"Mm-hmm." (Hacks, S02E02)
"'I actually think Deborah Vance is the perfect comp for your horrible boss character in Bitch PM.' Their show is about a prime minister. Who is a bitch."
"Yeah, got that." (Hacks, S02E02)
"It's only a 52-week course."
"52 weeks? That's a whole year, Barbara."
"It's actually a little bit longer, because they don't meet the weeks of Christmas and Hanukkah and Halloween."
"They don't meet the week of Halloween?"
"Yeah, Joyce, the woman who runs it, is really into Halloween, and she throws a great party every year, but you have to come in costume."
"Hold on, are you friends with this person?"
"Not anymore, because I came one year not in costume and she got really mad at me."
"So the anger management course woman got mad?"
"Well, you know, it's like, those who can't do, teach." (Hacks, S02E02)
"You got a big date?"
"I cannot disclose the size of the man I'm meeting. I signed an NDA with The NBA on TNT."
"Oh. Well, that's how most great love stories start." (Girls5eva, S02E04)
- Business Throne (Girls5eva, S02E04)
- "Summer, if I could give you some advice from my own life… I cannot. I signed an NDA with The NBA on TNT." (Girls5eva, S02E04)
- "He's got an empty earring hole. That means secrets." (Girls5eva, S02E04)
"I wonder how many helicopters we're gonna see."
"If I could go back in time, I would've blasted on your mother's stomach. Fuck off, son!" (Girls5eva, S02E04)
"Censored and I are gonna go public with our relationship."
"Hey, that's progress."
"In Q1 of 2023, after he wraps a reality show about finding his soulmate. It's called Love Shaq, a pun on nothing and spelled the normal way." (Girls5eva, S02E04)
"It's called Chinatown. I read it over the weekend, actually, in one sitting."
"Is this the one with the winning combination of incest and water rights?" (The Offer, S01E05)
- ♫: Loose Ends – "Hangin' on a String" (Atlanta, S03E09)
- Kevin Samuels (Atlanta, S03E09)
"My friend was dating a Black guy, and he got accepted to all his colleges on a free ride."
"What was his name?"
"I don't remember, but regardless, he's probably gonna stay in school for one year and then go straight to the NBA. Oh, yeah. I remember now. Zion Wilson. Williams…son." (Atlanta, S03E09)
- ♫: Shai – "If I Ever Fall in Love" a capella cover (Atlanta, S03E09)
- Stankonia album cover (Atlanta, S03E09)
"Take him to White Grady."
"You mean Emory?" (Atlanta, S03E09)
"Not gonna lie, you look pretty rough here."
"They only use the glamour shots if you get killed, so…" (Shining Girls, S01E05)