24. Property Brother Fight Reel / Lesbian vs. Property Brother Fight (Girls5eva, S02E08)
- Kamala and Bruno Visual Texting (Ms. Marvel, S01E01)
- The-Seven-Themed Dildos Fight (The Boys, S03E04)
- "The Anthean god is progress, efficiency. That's what we worship. Have we ever stopped to ask…to what end? Humans do. They ask that in every moment. Every interaction. Every sunrise. Because their God is meaning. Dinner together, meaning. A father's touch, meaning. A mother's strength, meaning. At the beginning of this transmission, I asked, 'How is humanity beneficial to anything? Where does it fit in the universe?' Now I know. Find meaning in the moment and the moment can become eternal. Humanity is quantum. Humanity is jazz. And, wife…it is beautiful." (The Man Who Fell to Earth, S01E06)
- Suburb to beach transition (Barry, S03E07)
- Katya Zamolodchikova lip-synching to David Guetta's MLK remix (Ziwe, S02E06)
- </Ziwe, S02>
- "Everyone lies about their addictions. Otherwise there'd be no films." (Irma Vep, S01E01)
- Conspicuous trench coat (Obi-Wan Kenobi, S01E04)
"Are you inviting me to play Smash Bros.? Because if so, I'm busy."
"Don't hate the player, hate the game."
"The thing is I do hate the game, though." (Ms. Marvel, S01E01)
"I'm gonna give you a task. I want you to go home. Not right now, but after school. Then you're gonna look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, 'Kamala, who is that girl I see staring straight back at me?'"
"You're reciting lyrics from Mulan."
"I am, I am."
"You are." (Ms. Marvel, S01E01)
"Flying vultures in Armani suits buying up the whole neighborhood."
"Maybe we'll actually get a Halal Guys this time."
"They charge you for extra sauce at Halal Guys." (Ms. Marvel, S01E01)
- ♫: Sinkies – "Hot Sugar" (Ms. Marvel, S01E01)
(Ms. Marvel, S01E01)
(Ms. Marvel, S01E01)
(The Offer, S01E09)
- </The Staircase, S01>
- "So you got weird toes. So what? Toes are like a basketball team. It's five of 'em, and everybody's doing their own thing. See the little white one? That's Steve Nash." (Girls5eva, S02E08)
"Ms. Solano, you are the youngest pregnant woman in our entire system."
"How is that even possible?"
"It's New York City. [chuckles] The average 38-year-old only owns a laptop and two Amy's frozen burritos." (Girls5eva, S02E08)
- "Well, we'll get her a STEM tutor – you know, selfies, TikToks, emojis, and memes?" (Girls5eva, S02E08)
- ♫: Ingrid Michaelson – "New York City Moms" (Girls5eva, S02E08)
- "Sheawn Last Name Unknown" (Girls5eva, S02E08)
"I think you and I could maybe work because Sandra Bullock's with a children's birthday photographer."
"I like you, too, Wickie. But you're a star, like Vin Diesel or the Monopoly top hat." (Girls5eva, S02E08)
- I've only ever said this to a golf cart I thought contained Billy Porter, but… [softly] I love you." (Girls5eva, S02E08)
- "We'll meet you in every city that has good ramen." (Girls5eva, S02E08)
- </Girls5eva, S02>
- "Is your idiot brain getting fucked by stupid? It's not rhetorical." (The Boys, S03E04)
"What did you give her?"
"A little respect, Stan. Something you should've given me."
"What good would that do? Where would it even go but to the bottomless, gaping pit of insecurity you call a soul?" (The Boys, S03E04)
- "You are not worthy of my respect. You are not a god. You are simply bad product." (The Boys, S03E04)
"That ain't a lab. It's a military compound."
"Russian military compound. Be like storming a Baja Fresh."
"Baja Fresh ain't shooting us with AK-47s on full auto, motherfucker." (The Boys, S03E04)
- "Red Dawn, motherfucker." (The Boys, S03E04)
- "Rocky IV, motherfucker." (The Boys, S03E04)