26. Dr. Flowers (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S02E01)
- ♫: Stunt N' Dozier – "Not the Thermometer Challenge [feat. Dej Rose Gold, Qwote, and Kingpin Skinny Pimp]" (P-Valley, S02E03)
"Oh, this just the remix from TikTok."
"Chile, the Tiketh Toketh?" (P-Valley, S02E03)
"Where my chocolate-covered skrawberries?"
"Niggah, you allergic."
"Where my skrawberries and Benadryl, nіggah?" (P-Valley, S02E03)
- Big Freedia (P-Valley, S02E03)
[applying hand sanitizer on face]
"Niggah, that can't be right." (P-Valley, S02E03)
- "I'm a Gummy Bear [The Gummy Bear Song]" interrupting the Mercedes Experience (P-Valley, S02E03)
"Aye… Don't go disrespectin' the guh, now."
"Mm. Thank you, nіggah feminist." (P-Valley, S02E03)
- ♫: Crime Mob – "Knuck If You Buck" (P-Valley, S02E03)
"Oh, he yell naw! Nineveh! Lysol her!"
"I'm sprayin', I'm sprayin'!"
"Lysol it all down."
"Aw, shit. This some oil sheen." (P-Valley, S02E03)
- ♫: Ying Yang Twins – "Wait [The Whisper Song]" (P-Valley, S02E03)
"Ain't nu'n wrong with fuckin' a strippah."
"Marryin' one is when you got a problem." (P-Valley, S02E03)
- "This bitch must be good at Super Mario Brothers the way she done skipped levels." (P-Valley, S02E03)
- "Look, my homeboy told me 'bout this girl wit' the dіck-suckin' lips. Hell, I'm lookin' fuh the chewin' bitch. Aight?" (P-Valley, S02E03)
"What I'm gone say then, Keyshawn?"
"You the poet. You like, uh, like, uh, Shake-a-spure or somethin'. Just go with the 27th thought. Hm?"
"Aight. Aight. Bet."
"Niggah, 'I love you'? Thass the 27th thought?"
"Keyshawn, thass the only thought." (P-Valley, S02E03)
"Surprised you ain't wrapped that b¡tch yet."
"I ain't her type."
"What you mean, foo'?"
"Keyshawn like 'em how I like my Air Forces – krispy white." (P-Valley, S02E03)
- ♫: Al Green – "Love and Happiness" (P-Valley, S02E03)
- All-brim Yankees hat (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S02E01)
- Pokémon Game Boy cartridge (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S02E01)
- "Kanye got you niggas wearing anything." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S02E01)
- "Thank you, Congressman." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S02E01)
"So…is it true you started as, um, as a body double in pοrn?"
"[while eating McDonald's] I have a big dick. No trouble getting it up, so yeah. But that came later. I started in gay peep shows."
"Are you gay?"
"I was at the time, but not anymore. I got bored with gay culture."
"Why did you find it boring?"
"They preach. I'm not interested in preaching. All I cared about was sticking my dick up their asses."
"And then you, you lost interest?"
"Well, they're all communists."
"Well, I mean, not all of 'em."
"All of them, believe me."
"Okay, and, and you're not."
"Me? No. No, I'm a… I'm a registered Republican. Fuck the liberal media elite, and all those Latinos stealing our jobs."
"Ha-Have Latinos stolen a job of yours?"
"Well, not exactly, but, I mean, look at the Academy Awards. It's all about Mexican directors and Koreans." (Irma Vep, S01E03)
- "I don't really know how I can help a group of ghosts and their average-looking son." (Ms. Marvel, S01E03)
- "The man who chooses family is never alone." (Ms. Marvel, S01E03)
- "Brown Jovi does it all." (Ms. Marvel, S01E03)
- "Fire? I gotta grab the money." (Ms. Marvel, S01E03)
- ♫: Bon Jovi – "Livin' on a Prayer" (Ms. Marvel, S01E03)
- Year of the Liam Neeson cameo (Obi-Wan Kenobi, S01E06)
- </Obi-Wan Kenobi, S01>
- "MeUndies Scrim Room" (Players, S01E05)
(The Old Man, S01E03)
- "That's when I realized there's two kinds of Americans. The kind so determined to be better, there's no progress they believe to be out of their reach. And the other kind, the monsters so determined to be right, there is no violence they believe to be unjustified to secure their ends." (The Old Man, S01E03)
- ♫: Refused – "New Noise" (The Bear, S01E01)
- "Any of you Incel-QAnon-4Chan…Snyder Cut motherfuckers wanna get out of line now?" (The Bear, S01E01)
- ♫: Serengeti and Kenny Segal – "Ajai Finale" (The Bear, S01E02)
- ♫: Van Morrison – "St. Dominic's Preview [Live]" (The Bear, S01E02)
"Yo, yo, Cousin, what's up with all this gay-ass fruit?"
"Homemade Ecto-Cooler, motherfucker." (The Bear, S01E04)
(The Bear, S01E04)
- ♫: John Cougar Mellencamp – "Check It Out" (The Bear, S01E04)
- "You got Latrina?" (The Bear, S01E05)
- ♫: John Mayer – "Last Train Home" (The Bear, S01E06)
- "This is Sufjan Stevens." (The Bear, S01E07)
- "Fuck¡n' Piven." (The Bear, S01E07)
- </The Bear, S01>
- "Vought Images" (The Boys, S03E06)
"Bill Cosby is America's dad, and, tell you one thing, he wouldn't be caught dead in that pussy gear."
"Lot to unpack there. Uh…"
"The Cos. That's a real man. Holy shit, did he make some strong drinks." (The Boys, S03E06)
- "You melted my cock ring." (The Boys, S03E06)
- "Oh, my God, your mouth is amazing. It's like a velvet vacuum draining my balls." (The Boys, S03E06)
- "Oh. That's so sweet. Uh, just, I got to give my asshоlе a breather. You know?" (The Boys, S03E06)