27. Maximum Male Models (WWE Friday Night SmackDown, 1 Jul 2022)
- ♫: Future – "Mask Off" (P-Valley, S02E04)
- ♫: Al Kapone – "Whoop That Trick" (P-Valley, S02E04)
- "Niggahs ain't shit" ringtone (P-Valley, S02E04)
- "Expressway's backed up worse than a bіtch on Percocets." (P-Valley, S02E04)
"Yo' name must be T'Challa with alla that goin on witcho tongue."
"It's actually Godfrey."
"Oh, sh…he yell. Ain't that a white name?" (P-Valley, S02E04)
- "This world don't want a niggah, maine. Not a good niggah, bad niggah, rich niggah, poor niggah, big niggah, dumb niggah, pimp niggah, president niggah! Don't matter what kinda niggah you become, you still just a menace to society." (P-Valley, S02E04)
- Big Teak putting a condom on Lil Murda (P-Valley, S02E04)
- "Ooh, but there but for the grace of Yves Saint Rona." (P-Valley, S02E04)
"What do you look like? Under this skin?"
"You're obsessed with skin. Skin is one of your gods. You've created cults around it. Commit genocide. Murder every day in its name." (The Man Who Fell to Earth, S01E09)
"What's up, man? You boxing now?"
"Yeah. Well, you know, I need to. I got into a fight with one of my students, and, uh, she got lucky."
"Yeah. I got one good punch in there, and then she knocked my ass out."
"H-Here, here. Help me with this."
"They fired you?"
"No, no. But I'm-a wait till she graduates so we can fight legally." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S02E02)
"Yo, I got something for you though. For your son, you know? You said he liked YoungBoy."
"Yeah, but I don't want him listening to him."
"Yeah. Yeah, that makes sense." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S02E02)
- "Is that a shadow? Or a tiny little bit of his balls?" (Only Murders in the Building, S02E02)
- Selena Gomez and Cara Delevingne making out to Billie Eilish (Only Murders in the Building, S02E02)
- "Amy Schumer is not a thief or a killer!" (Only Murders in the Building, S02E02)
"Charles-Haden Savage. I wanted chest hair because of you."
"And she got it, too."
"As a little girl, I would practice my signature. 'Amy Schumer Savage.' A-S-S. Ass…"
"Oh. Thank you?" (Only Murders in the Building, S02E02)
- "Get it out of my Sting's apartment!" (Only Murders in the Building, S02E02)
- "Even in death, Bunny figures out a way to give you the bird." (Only Murders in the Building, S02E02)
- "Is this not exotic enough for the ABCD's Instagram? You know, American-Born Confused Desi." (Ms. Marvel, S01E04)
"Do all masked Americans have superpowers?"
"How do you know I'm not Canadian?"
"You're wearing a shirt that says 'New Jersey.' What is this look?"
"No one likes the outfit, huh?" (Ms. Marvel, S01E04)
"Why is the hot and sour soup so red?"
"That's the color it's supposed to be. Did you Americans find a way to whitewash the Chinese food too?" (Ms. Marvel, S01E04)
"I was just there on the corner there and I saw a tray of steaks drop on the fucking floor, and we've just put them back on the grill."
"Chef, I figured it was going to kill the bacteria." (MasterChef, S12E06)
"And for the life of me, I just, I can't understand why you would let her."
"Do you have kids, Ray?"
"No. No, I do not."
"One day, if you do, when the time comes for them to break your heart, remember I told you this. The moment you let them in…you were asking for it." (The Old Man, S01E04)
- "Money is not just money. What it always is is a measure of discomfort. H… How badly do I want this? How badly do I want to avoid that? How much power do I have to make it so?" (The Old Man, S01E04)
- "The thing is, to be American means knowing you're the hero. So what do we do? We sweep all our filthy sh¡t under the rug and we tell ourselves a myth like Soldier Boy." (The Boys, S03E07)
- "I'm not letting you live. I'm keeping you alive." (The Boys, S03E07)
- "Better high than mental." (The Boys, S03E07)
- "We're your best pals, aren't we? We got you through that erection in the seventh grade, that Hard Rock Cafe m-m-massacre in Lagos. And by golly, we'll get you through this, too." (The Boys, S03E07)
- "If you're gonna act hysterical, I'm gonna slap you like I'm Connery." (The Boys, S03E07)
"You're an idiot, Kevin."
"Then why did Dave Eggers say I have a formidable intellect, huh?" (The Boys, S03E07)
- "Why would you say all those horrible things about me to Don Simpson?" (The Boys, S03E07)
- "We are already working on your new movie. Training A-Train. Gritty biopic. You're a roughneck gangbanger from the South Side slanging that yayo when a track coach… We're thinking Tom Hanks… Teaches you a more civilized way. We're out to Sir Julian Fellowes to write." (The Boys, S03E07)
- "I ditch Kate Bush, I draw his focus back to me." (Stranger Things, S04E08)
- "Okay, but the second you start to lift, I'm calling in Kate Bush." (Stranger Things, S04E08)
"I mean, it just doesn't make sense."
"What doesn't make sense?"
"That was Dan Shelter. He graduated, like, two years ago."
"So he's in college. Which means he was visiting on spring break. Fast Times was returned, like, I don't know, a week ago? Right? Unless she's got some horndog brother that we don't know about. Which is possible. Or she's just, like, really into Judge Reinhold?" (Stranger Things, S04E08)
- ♫: Journey – "Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) [Bryce Miller/Alloy Tracks Remix]" (Stranger Things, S04E08)
"Are you… Are you real? Di… Did I make you?"
"I piggybacked from a pizza dough freezer." (Stranger Things, S04E09)
- Hopper with a sword (Stranger Things, S04E09)
- Nancy with a shotgun (Stranger Things, S04E09)
"Great. More hysteria. Just what we need."
"Well, it's the news. Now indistinguishable from the tabloids." (Stranger Things, S04E09)
- </Stranger Things, S04>