28. Bird and Bunnies (Only Murders in the Building, S02E03)
- Joseline (P-Valley, S02E05)
- ♫: O.T. Genasis – "CoCo" (P-Valley, S02E05)
- "Be careful of becoming a man's Barbie doll. He'll always find another one to buy." (P-Valley, S02E05)
- "You might just need to get him a bіtch." (P-Valley, S02E05)
- "I'm finna go lay my ass in the hearse." (P-Valley, S02E05)
"Them nasty lil' lɑp dɑnces you be doin' ain't no spectacle. They just a—"
"Symbolic gesture, made to give the customers the upper hand. But the lady that really in control is me. Cuz they ain't gettin' none. I make 'em thank it, and thankin' is what make 'em cum. It's not nasty. It's charity." (P-Valley, S02E05)
- Derrick serving Keyshawn a hot dog (P-Valley, S02E05)
- "So…how you wanna be buried?" (P-Valley, S02E05)
"We'll all be the drones?"
"You're already drones. Humans will do anything as long as it confirms something they need to believe about themselves." (The Man Who Fell to Earth, S01E10)
"You're about to become legend. I thought you were paying attention. Your little video started it. They're buzzing with the mystery. Like that computer guy in black turtlenecks. You'll be worshipped. You're the next him. You have to be."
"Why do I have to be?"
"Because when we make it back, if we make it back, someone has to stop them from slaughtering us when we land. Someone with actual power. Someone who is everything they wanna be."
"Exactly. Look what they did to him." (The Man Who Fell to Earth, S01E10)
- "That's some potent loathing." (The Man Who Fell to Earth, S01E10)
- </The Man Who Fell to Earth, S01>
"Hey, yo, Luka Doncic, what's up with my bike?"
"He probably means me." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S02E03)
"Yeah, you figure all that shit out, and you gon' report to my mans."
"Your man… Is your mans one or two people?"
"Man, and you gon' let him know how she doing in class."
"Him. One person. Okay." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S02E03)
"This is your dick, yeah?"
"Well, I'm blessed."
"Okay." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S02E03)
"I-I, you know, I-I dropped him as my sponsor."
"Because he was just kind of talking at me. He wasn't really listening."
"Yeah. I mean, it takes time. It's like a relationship, you know?"
"I don't like those, either." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S02E03)
- "I don't even got no bread left no more for my side bitches. One of them wanted to go to the club. I had to order bottles to the crib and flick the lights for two hours, in between them dumb ass commercials on Spotify every other song." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S02E03)
"So, Amy Schumer started renovating the penthouse without all the necessary permits. Thoughts?"
"I heard it was very Z Gallerie circa '92 in Sting's place, so anything's better than that." (Only Murders in the Building, S02E03)
- "You know, I really think that I've leveled up since Tim's murder." (Only Murders in the Building, S02E03)
- "No human alive can resist the smell of fresh-fried paratha." (Ms. Marvel, S01E05)
"Ammi, she's still not home."
"You know, Magnum got lost once, I had him micro-chipped."
"Okay, Ammi, Magnum is a dog. Kamala is a girl. Okay? Trust me, if it was legal, I would do it." (Ms. Marvel, S01E05)
"If Kamala's phone is on your family plan, you can just log into your account and use the 'find my phone' feature to see where she is."
"Like spyware for parents?"
"Then why am I only just hearing about this?" (Ms. Marvel, S01E05)
- "Argon. [chuckles] It's one of my favorite elements. Yeah. [pause] So, you're a car guy as well?" (Ms. Marvel, S01E05)
"Who's gonna do some Anal Angst with me?"
"My doctor says I can't go hotter than Tabasco anymore." (Players, S01E07)
"One time, I casually mentioned to Trevor that I liked Toblerone chocolate bars. Then the very next day, at lunch, he gave me a Toblerone."
"She fucking loved them, so I was like, 'To show my love, I'm gonna get this girl a Toblerone every single day.'"
"And then, he-he kept bringing Toblerones… And it just became like, 'Wha… Do you expect me to eat, like, a Toblerone a day?'"
"Turns out, Toblerones are not the cheapest candy." (Players, S01E07)
- "I had just graduated and got this gig as a brand ambassador at a gaming expo called PAX West." (Players, S01E07)
"How do I explain that to him?"
"Rich folks don't explain shit." (The Old Man, S01E05)
"No one likes Rob Roy more than Braveheart. No one."
"That's what I keep telling him."
"It is more historically accurate."
"Says who, Liam Neeson?"
"Edward the Longshanks did not die on the same day as William Wallace, and the Battle of Stirling didn't take place—"
"God, it doesn't matter."
"Yeah. One's a great movie, the other stars Jessica Lange." (Black Bird, S01E02)
(The Boys, S03E08)
"You shut your fucking cake hole, Frenchie."
"No. No! No, my cake hole will remain open!" (The Boys, S03E08)
- "You ain't no hero. You're just another racist piece of shit we can't seem to get rid of." (The Boys, S03E08)
- "Butcher can suck my shit." (The Boys, S03E08)
- </The Boys, S03>