38. Fish Love (Reservation Dogs, S02E08)
- "My name is Kevin! I'm a Marine. I'm 30. I'm a little racist but my best friend is an immigrant that translated for me in a generic overseas war." (Rick and Morty, S06E02)
"It's not every day one meets a fellow Die Hard enthusiast, Ms…"
"Call me Die Hard."
"Okay. Die Hard. Tell me. What do you know about Die Hard?"
"What do you care? You writing a book about Die Hard?"
"As a matter of fact I've written several. Every sentient civilization across the galaxy eventually develops the same myth. In Centauri, it's known as Tower Man. The Orionese have their Thornberg Cycle, and in Andromeda, it's called Foolish to Have Imagined You'd Be Able to Kill…all of them what you'd call Die Hard. The difference being that cultures like mine are aware of its importance whereas I'm starting to doubt you could even recall a single line."
"Walkie talkie Die Hard, motherfucker." (Rick and Morty, S06E02)
"You're fine leaving eight percent of me to die?"
"It's not your finest eight percent, Morty. And eight percent of anything is expendable. Eight percent of pizza is crust. Eight percent of the Snyder Cut was Batman dreaming." (Rick and Morty, S06E02)
"Why isn't anyone attacking him?"
"It's fucking freezing out."
"No, I think it's the sign."
"Well, the sign from Die Hard 3 was clearly racist."
"Obviously. But I think we went too broad. 'Everybody.' I mean who is that offending?" (Rick and Morty, S06E02)
Marvel sneakers (She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, S01E05)
- A Hard Wayne's Gonna Fall (Harley Quinn, S03E10)
"Suffice it to say, the scale of potential devastation was enough to make even me soil my boxer briefs."
"And you don't shit your pants for anything." (Harley Quinn, S03E10)
- "I'm both a maniacal force of nature, and I want free universal health care." (Harley Quinn, S03E10)
"Does she still put one giant cardboard box in the recycling bin so that nothing else can fit?"
"Oh, my God, yes, she does do that."
"But it's, it's just, it's like, what's so hard about breaking down a box? You know what I mean? Just hit it with your fucking bat." (Harley Quinn, S03E10)
- "Let my death…define your entire life." (Harley Quinn, S03E10)
- "Let's go get blackout on bulk champagne." (Harley Quinn, S03E10)
- </Harley Quinn, S03>
- "It is pretty wild in here. Kind of looks like a Marshalls now." (Atlanta, S04E01)
"Jamaica's a good one."
"But… Overrated is their weed, overrated is that movie Shottas."
"Yo, that's a dab point."
"It be doing too much."
"Too motherfuckin' much, bruh." (Atlanta, S04E01)
- ♫: Earl Sweatshirt as Blueblood (Atlanta, S04E01)
- "Gyu-Kaku. We went on three dates, and I ghosted him." (Atlanta, S04E01)
- "And he's the last American white I've kissed." (Atlanta, S04E01)
"I love spite. It's a pure, powerful thing."
"It gave me courage. You know, I can count on it. I used it when I came back to Atlanta, you know?"
"Spite can be…spite can be very powerful. But it can also leave you…depressed and empty. Goals stop becoming yours. You start becoming a…a book written by somebody else. Someone with no incentive for your well-being." (Atlanta, S04E02)
- "Is this an 'eat the rich' thing? Are you AOC?" (Little Demon, S01E05)
"And with what authority do you speak, Elf? That of your people? Or are you a castaway, grasping for a handhold in a tempest?"
"There is a tempest in me. It swept me to this island for a reason. And it will not be quelled by you, Regent." (The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power, S01E04)
- Mi Puta Suegra (Los Espookys, S02E01)
- "I can't bear listening to that woman and her little chunks of ham." (Los Espookys, S02E01)
- "Allow me to take your Toshiba." (Los Espookys, S02E01)