39. Nonna Lina (Best in Dough, S01E01)
- Double L (Los Espookys, S02E02)
- "I'm just saying, lies pile up. Like credit card debt. You retain an advantage by staying liquid." (Rick and Morty, S06E03)
- "What the hell did you do in my holodeck?! Holy shit, you did a full 'San Junipero' in here? My god, Beth, there’s masturbating and then there's masturbating." (Rick and Morty, S06E03)
- "Anyway, he's in perfect health in there and he can unroll when he chooses to but can also stay in metabolic hibernation pretty much indefinitely. It's a cool power to have, like if you have to fly coach or if Summer asks you what you thought of Wonder Woman 1984." (Rick and Morty, S06E03)
"No, no, she's the one who did that movie at South by Southwest I told you about."
"What was it called?"
"Thank you, um, for having seen it. It's called Cunt Saw." (Reboot, S01E01)
"I don't know. It might be too edgy for you."
"You're talking to the guy who, uh, greenlit the fifth season of Handmaid's Tale."
"So brave. So brave." (Reboot, S01E01)
"I, I, I want more people to see the potential I had when I came out of the Yale School of Drama."
"Oh my god, you have such a large penis, why do you always have to bring up Yale?" (Reboot, S01E01)
- ♫: Modern Baseball – "Re-Do" (Reboot, S01E01)
- "'Music cue: St. Vincent's 'Birth in Reverse.' As the camera slowly pulls back, we fade to black,' and that's our show." (Reboot, S01E02)
"That song you wanted, that St. Margaret's, whatever the hell it's called, $80,000 for a song. Here. Here's a list of public domain songs. Pick somethin' you like."
"'She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain.'" (Reboot, S01E02)
- ♫: "She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain" (Reboot, S01E02)
- Chicago Hope: Miami (Reboot, S01E03)
- "Just be careful wearing them [Spanx] on a date. When a man undresses you, you expand like one of those mattresses in a box." (Reboot, S01E03)
- "I heard that, too, Carrot Top. Or Carrot Bottom, I don't wanna make assumptions." (Reboot, S01E03)
"We don't need a bunch of dinosaurs in the writers' room."
"So funny you say that, Alan ran the last two seasons of Dinosaurs on ABC."
"Yeah, again, 'wrote for giant puppets' is not the mic drop you think it is." (Reboot, S01E03)
- "Your vibe sucks. I walked the Trail of Tears and I smiled more than you." (Reservation Dogs, S02E09)
- B2EMO (Andor, S01E01)
- "Hurry up. Quiet down. Be silent in the presence of greatness." (Abbott Elementary, S02E01)
- "Um, yeah, I've got a killer icebreaker planned. Most infamous parties in history? Donner, Boston Tea, and, uh, this one." (Abbott Elementary, S02E01)
"Anybody drive a beat-up sedan?"
[everyone raises hand] (Abbott Elementary, S02E01)
"Um, hey, don't you have, like, a guy in parking enforcement or something?"
"No, I got a guy in enforcement, but that's like a last resort kind of call." (Abbott Elementary, S02E01)
- "Janine, what is going on? Unpaid parking tickets, landlord troubles, this outfit?" (Abbott Elementary, S02E01)
- "Everything is chaos. And we all lose." (Abbott Elementary, S02E01)
- "$20 in my hand is worth me in a bush." (Abbott Elementary, S02E01)
- "Barbara had mentioned that there were once students here who needed ADA desks, and I doubted that somebody had just thrown those away, so I asked Mr. Johnson if there was storage here. He said, 'Yeah, I forgot because I'm a custodian and not some lil' storage-ass ho.'" (Abbott Elementary, S02E01)
- "Okay, huge boobs. Congrats. Whatever." (She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, S01E06)
- Benny and Lil Rick Moranis = Benny Blanco and Lil Dicky (Atlanta, S04E03)
- "God Saved Me From The Trap" shirt (Atlanta, S04E03)
- "But if rapping meant you made money, then Cassidy would be a fucking billionaire." (Atlanta, S04E03)
- "YWA + GRAMMYS = $$$" (Atlanta, S04E03)
- "What is D'Angelo? We are D'Angelo. Let me experience…D'Angelo." (Atlanta, S04E03)
- Peanut butter and fried chicken skin sandwich with Lawry's Seasoned Salt (Atlanta, S04E03)
- "I'm telling you, Grammys ain't for a Black man." (Atlanta, S04E03)
- "I just remember it's not about what feels good. It's about…what survives." (Atlanta, S04E03)
- ♫: Kodak Black – "Let Me Know" (Atlanta, S04E03)
"Uh… you OK?"
"As OK as the classic and underperformed Rodgers and Hammerstein musical." (Little Demon, S01E06)
- "When I said I was OK as the famed Pulitzer and Tony Award-winning musical, I wasn't." (Little Demon, S01E06)
(Little Demon, S01E06)
"But why an internship and not a job?"
"Because there's no better way to be respected and show your value than to work for free." (Los Espookys, S02E02)
- "Never trust a white Latina." (Los Espookys, S02E02)
- "They're very sophisticated people. All of them earn points at the supermarket." (Los Espookys, S02E02)