40. Muslim Role Play (Ramy, S03E06)
- Snoop Dogg's hilariously wrong answers (Celebrity Wheel of Fortune, S03E01)
- David Tennant's son masturbating naked in a window (House of the Dragon, S01E06)
"I took the liberty of beginning without you, Your Grace. It seemed a sin to let such a pie grow cold."
"You did wisely, Lord Larys. Though you had no such worry about the wine, surely."
"Meat without wine is also a sin." (House of the Dragon, S01E06)
- "Laenor…bring him. We'll need every sword we can muster." (House of the Dragon, S01E06)
- "Everyone get behind my abs!" (Rick and Morty, S06E04)
- ♫: "Night Family [feat. Ryan Elder]" (Rick and Morty, S06E04)
"Whoa. How long have we been asleep?"
"Ah, can't be that long. Oh, my God! No! They killed the Choco Taco!" (Rick and Morty, S06E04)
"It's all good. It's good in the hood. Ain't no thing."
"You really need to hang out with more Black people." (Reboot, S01E04)
- "She gave Timberly her immunity thong and then the naked council sent her into sex-ile." (Reboot, S01E04)
"Timberly and I are friends."
"She is a reality star. She didn't come here to make friends." (Reboot, S01E04)
"Oh my God. Stop lecturing me. You haven't come out to your dad."
"Okay. It's hardly the same thing. Your dad's friend got a blowjob from Paul Lynde. Back in our town, my dad tried to ban dancing." (Reboot, S01E04)
"Fuck, we need a code."
"Try 1491." (Reservation Dogs, S02E10)
- "Life's hard. One of the hardest." (Reservation Dogs, S02E10)
- "The world's your Indian taco." (Reservation Dogs, S02E10)
- Brandon Boyd (Reservation Dogs, S02E10)
- "I do have one toothbrush. Uh… It's kind of multipurpose, but you're all welcome to it." (Reservation Dogs, S02E10)
"I mean, everyone knows him for Lost Boys, but he did Thunderdome, too, and he toured with Tina Turner for years."
"Is that the guy in the diaper?"
"No, that's, um, Ton Ton Tattoo.
"Oh. Wait, so there's two sax players in Thunderdome?"
"No, Tim Cappello wasn't in the movie. He-he just did the song in the credits."
"Oh. Got it."
"Daniel showed me that movie."
"He was my hero, you know?"
"No. Uh, Daniel." (Reservation Dogs, S02E10)
- "He/She…Hers/His/They…genderless being, we're here for our friend Daniel." (Reservation Dogs, S02E10)
- "I love you, bitches." (Reservation Dogs, S02E10)
- Tim Cappello (Reservation Dogs, S02E10)
- </Reservation Dogs, S02>
- "Med nog." (Andor, S01E04)
- "Security is an illusion. You want security? Call the Navy. Launch a regiment of troopers. We are healthcare providers. We treat sickness. We identify symptoms. We locate germs whether they arise from within or have come from the outside. The longer we wait to identify a disorder, the harder it is to treat the disease." (Andor, S01E04)
- "In the next three days, if for any reason… Look at me!" (Andor, S01E04)
"You can't just swing from franchise to franchise."
"Then why do I have to see Chris Pratt everywhere?" (Abbott Elementary, S02E02)
"Wait, so she was petering out on me? Do you know why?"
"Well, I think she said you a 'broke bwah.'"
"I think she's saying I'm a 'broke boi.'" (Abbott Elementary, S02E03)
- ♫: HAIM – "Now I'm In It" (She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, S01E07)
- ♫: Hanson – "MMMBop" (She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, S01E07)
- "You know what? Apologize to my Prius Prime with money." (She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, S01E07)
- ♫: Tierra Whack – "Peppers and Onions" (She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, S01E07)
- "Abomaste" (She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, S01E07)
"Can we, um, stop to get some food real fast?"
"We'll be late. Dig in my purse and get you some cough drops if you're hungry." (Atlanta, S04E04)
- Gunna playing Uno (Atlanta, S04E04)
"Y'all, y'all. Gloria kidnapped Dad."
"Look, you can't kidnap your own dad. I don't have time to explain it to you right now, but the word 'kid' is in it. So, mathematically, it's impossible." (Atlanta, S04E04)
"Look, y'all got a—y'all got another way out of here? Like a secret way?"
"There's another way out back."
"We call it the 'Shmurda exit.' Bobby had it built when he was recording here for a month. He had the FBI and three baby mamas after him. Couldn't take any chances."
"Didn't help him, though."
"No. But it might help you."
"Wait, nah, nah, th-this ain't gonna work. She's gonna see us."
"Don't worry, she won't see you. The only thing is, you can't look back, not even a glance. That's how this works." (Atlanta, S04E04)
- "Just bring us the goddamn bread!" (Atlanta, S04E04)
- Grandpa finally perking up at the mention of Redbox (Atlanta, S04E04)
- "It would seem I'm not the only Elf alive who has been transformed by darkness. Perhaps your search for Morgoth's successor should have ended in your own mirror." (The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power, S01E06)
- "I need you plant some evidence in an archeological site that would seem to depict early queer humans wearing a single dangly earring." (Los Espookys, S02E03)
- "Okay, Mr. Professor Robert Roberts, so we will need two skeletons… Oh no, three skeletons, just in case. It's going to be cheaper for you." (Los Espookys, S02E03)
"So, we need to start spreading lies about his opponent in a clear and concise way."
"Okay, so memes?"
"Yes! Impact font and everything." (Los Espookys, S02E03)
- "I really need you guys to fucking nail this, so that I can finally impress the Secretary of State and become the U.S. Ambassador to Miami. I can't wait. Working at a pool desk…getting into a really toxic relationship with Pitbull…taking weird meetings with conservative Latins. Oh, all the shrimp I can eat." (Los Espookys, S02E03)
- "You could do anything. You could be a nurse, a construction worker, a police officer, an operations manager." (Los Espookys, S02E03)
- "A demonstration will now begin at staircase number five." (Los Espookys, S02E03)
"Our traditions have a lot in common."
"Yeah, I-I've always felt that—that we share this deep…Christmas-less-ness, you know?" (Ramy, S03E01)
"The list is Indian, China, Dominican Republic, Jew, um, and—and those people, uh, the fucking island people—Bahama?"
"You hate people from the Bahamas?" (Ramy, S03E01)
- "Everybody watches porn. It's the Muslim drug. We don't drink. We don't do cocaine. We porn." (Ramy, S03E01)
- "'Congratulations' is not normally a Holocaust adjective." (Ramy, S03E02)
- "If it was up to me, I'd kick everyone out. Everyone can leave. Give it to Black people." (Ramy, S03E02)
- "Listen, you're in good hands. We're trained by your people. The NYPD come here every year to train us." (Ramy, S03E02)
[♫: Bad Bunny – "La Difícil"]
"Khalas. What is this?"
"It's one of Obama's favorite pieces." (Ramy, S03E03)
- "'Savages' by Megan the horse." (Ramy, S03E03)
- "Let's Instacart." (Ramy, S03E03)
- "I love Lebanese people. I think they are so great in branding. I mean, look at their country. It could be a disaster, and all that people talk about is their women." (Ramy, S03E03)
- Robert Herjavec (Ramy, S03E03)
- "You're going to die. If we're only here for a while, why not make it worthwhile? Die in style, okay?" (Ramy, S03E03)
- "Let me pre-game you for Allah." (Ramy, S03E04)
- "All the best brands belong to the same company. Nestlé owns Pellegrino. Coca-Cola owns that, you know, Mexican seltzer. It's all same bubbles. Let me own you, habibi. Be my Topo Chico." (Ramy, S03E04)
"I mean, I don't mean to judge, you fuck with no rules?"
"I mean, a massage parlor? How— That's your rule."
"What am I supposed to do? Go hook up with a random chick and pretend to listen to her podcast? That's like so many lies. God's like, 'Wait, you fucked out of wedlock and you didn't check out her podcast?'" (Ramy, S03E04)
"That's crazy. The bathroom reminded you of the TV show The Office."
"Yeah, it reminded me of that too."
"It reminded you of The Office?"
"When you go to the bathroom, you think about The Office?"
"Yep. Every time."
"Such a clear connection." (Ramy, S03E04)
- "Your Latin. It sounds elevated remedial." (Ramy, S03E04)
- "You are using our complimentary version of Pandora streaming. Upgrade to premium for an ad-free experience." (Ramy, S03E04)
- French pronunciation of "Chick-fil-A" (Ramy, S03E04)
"Do you know what type of pepper is at the base of the sauce? Cayenne, chiles of Anaheim… Feliz is quite sensitive."
"I'm a cat." (Ramy, S03E04)
"That's a beautiful carpet. I'll buy it."
"That's not for sale. Yasmina got it for me. It's the first mat we prayed on together, back when she wanted to have children."
"Hey, I can give you a child. I'll give you a child for the carpet." (Ramy, S03E04)
- "Do you agree brown cultures have emotional relationships with food? I've found that there's an emphasis in brown culture on the acceptance as food as a form of love while also a criticism of those who gain weight." (Ramy, S03E06)
- "You're smoking cigarettes? It's not good for the baby. I mean, I know you're having an abortion. But isn't it better to abort a healthy baby?" (Ramy, S03E06)
- James Badge Dale (Ramy, S03E08)
- "The Quran Is the Original Blockchain." (Ramy, S03E08)
- "And then I got this meme, Sheikh James Harden. This really makes me laugh, akhi. Halal comedy. Only engage in halal comedy." (Ramy, S03E09)
- "Like Marie Kondo. She really figured out how to deal with immigrant clutter." (Ramy, S03E10)
- "Congratulations" callback (Ramy, S03E10)
- </Ramy, S03>