41. Obi-Wan Kenobi Audition (Welcome to Wrexham, S01E14)
- Mexican Week (The Great British Bake Off, S13E04)
- Werewolf Transformation (Werewolf by Night, 07 Oct 22)
- Shoot-out set to Taxi theme (Rick and Morty, S06E05)
"What the hell was that?"
"Reuseable Sailor Moon sequence. If we ever need to show you becoming my assistant again, we can repeat it and save lots of money." (Rick and Morty, S06E05)
- "Fuck! This both sucks and is really valuable data!" (Rick and Morty, S06E05)
- "Fortune cookies are alien poop." (Rick and Morty, S06E05)
- "Whoa! You control control water. Like, the water inside a guy. That's a gross power." (Rick and Morty, S06E05)
"You can't kill me, old man. I also have an unresolved fortune."
"'The most successful businesswoman on Earth?' You could do anything you wanted and you chose…work?"
"Every day I get closer to an unattainable goal. A one-woman lifestyle brand, forever!"
"Well, I just used a dark web account to hack Goldman Sachs, remove trillions of dollars, and purchase everything your company offers. Congratulations! You're officially the most successful businesswoman on Earth. Fortune fulfilled. And now, I'm emptying your bank accounts and giving the money back to Goldman Sachs, because I sit dead-center on the alignment chart."
"You son of a bitch!"
"How does it feel to achieve your dreams? Empty, right? Like when DiCaprio won the Oscar. You could see it in his face." (Rick and Morty, S06E05)
(Rick and Morty, S06E05)
"We should get you some clothes, son."
[reuseable Sailor Moon sequence]
"I can just feel the savings." (Rick and Morty, S06E05)
- </Best in Dough, S01>
- "The pace of repression outstrips our ability to understand it. And that is the real trick of the Imperial thought machine. It's easier to hide behind 40 atrocities than a single incident." (Andor, S01E05)
- "Surprise from above is never as shocking as one from below." (Andor, S01E05)
- "Everyone has their own rebellion." (Andor, S01E05)
"Did you read that article the other day about how matcha – actually more efficient at awakening the nervous system than coffee?"
"Oh, yeah? Was that in Who Gives a Crap Weekly?"
"It was in The New Yorker."
"Oh, so Who Gives a Crap Bi-weekly." (Abbott Elementary, S02E03)
"Janine, Gregory, y'all pulling up?"
"I'll walk over." (Abbott Elementary, S02E03)
"May we have a suggestion for a character?"
"What if Meek Mill…was a meerkat?"
"I'm just a meerkat, strolling through Western Philly."
"But it's not a story unless there's some…conflict! What's Meerkat Meek Mills' conflict?"
"His ATV broke down in the wrong hood!"
"Wrong hood, Meerkat! Wrong hood!" (Abbott Elementary, S02E03)
- "If my Degrassi re-enactment group showed up and performed here, I'd be excited, too." (Abbott Elementary, S02E03)
- "Hey, and if you guys thought the Malcolm X Games was cool, just wait 'til you see Rosa Parks and Rec." (Abbott Elementary, S02E03)
"Jacob, you are…corny sometimes…yes."
"Wha… Wait. Uh… No. I have Kendrick Lamar on vinyl. Okay? Is that corny?" (Abbott Elementary, S02E03)
"Look, you are a white teacher in a Black school."
"I am not Hilary Swank in Freedom Writers."
"You are Hilary Swank in Freedom Writers. You are Michelle Pfeiffer in Dangerous Minds. You are Sandra Bullock in…"
"In Bird Box?"
"In The Blind Side. [gasps]"
"Too far, I know." (Abbott Elementary, S02E03)
- "By the way, would a 'corny' person stage a one-man show called The Color Urkel?" (Abbott Elementary, S02E03)
"That was so corny, I gained 2,000 new followers during the stream, including Josh Gad, whoever that is."
"When you guys Voltron'd yourselves into a Black Shaun King, I…I died. I did."
"And the singing."
"And those outfits."
"Your curly-ass hair."
"That's…that's just my hair." (Abbott Elementary, S02E03)
- "♪ Waiting for Ashley / Ohh-ohh-ohh ♪ […] Oh, wait. The boombox wasn't on, so the song probably didn't make sense!" (Abbott Elementary, S02E03)
- "Not in the mood to be improv'd at." (Abbott Elementary, S02E03)
"I love you, Jake."
"I love you more, Devon."
"That’s not possible." (Chucky, S02E01)
- "Uber’s really made being a killer doll so much easier." (Chucky, S02E01)
- "Goodbye, tragedy." (She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, S01E08)
- "Goons and henchmen are two completely different animals. Henchmen believe in the cause, goons are just there for the paycheck." (She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, S01E08)
(She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, S01E08)
- "This is the big twist, isn't it? But the question is, is it the kind of twist that's like, 'There's another Hulk, but this one's red,' or like, 'I'm getting fridged'?" (She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, S01E07)
"Oh, oh, I'm sorry, she-she doesn't act."
"Everyone acts, Miss Vanessa." (Atlanta, S04E05)
"Honestly, we need to stick together. Mr. Chocolate likes your daughter, probably writing a kids show for her right now. Maybe my daughter could be the best friend who's good at computers."
"Nah. She's, uh, just acting for today. Honestly, she's not even really that into acting."
"I don't know. She seems pretty happy."
"Yeah, no. She's…she's not ready. But your daughter should have the show."
"Oh, I know. She's not the right 'type.' Like I said, we really need to stick together." (Atlanta, S04E05)
- "This crack sandwich good as hell." (Atlanta, S04E05)
- ♫: Little Simz – "Point and Kill [feat. Obongjayar]" (Atlanta, S04E05)
- "Would you like a grit?" (Atlanta, S04E05)
- "Grits don't work on me. I've developed a tolerance over the years." (Atlanta, S04E05)
"You're a con man. You just make unrelatable shit that takes advantage of the people you say you're trying to help."
"'Unrelatable shit,' you say. You know, I've been watching you, Ms. Keifer. You're a single mother who can't afford to feed your daughter. Phaedra is your 'hip girlfriend.' You have a 'formally incarcerated, light-skinned love interest,' a 'Christian, gun-toting grandmother,' and let me guess, you have a dark-skinned baby daddy?"
"And you threw grits at me. Unprovoked. Face it, Vanessa, you're a Kirkwood Chocolate woman." (Atlanta, S04E05)
- "I-I ever tell you guys about the time I pooped myself at an Equinox? It was in Zumba during 'Despacito.'" (Little Demon, S01E08)
"And now you're putting down your Jewish heritage? So cool of you."
"What heritage? You said Elijah was a waste of good wine."
"I stand by that." (Little Demon, S01E08)
"So this is how it ends, with a bang, not a whimper."
"Huh, T.S. Eliot was wrong."
"Well, at least he was good in Road House." (Little Demon, S01E08)
- Horse on fire (The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power, S01E07)
- Flaming tuba (Werewolf by Night, 07 Oct 22)
"Andrecito, I've already done so many favors for you. Just the other day you asked me for something."
"No, Moon, that favor wasn't for me. I simply asked you to go crescent so that my friend Dreamworks could have a place to sit and fish." (Los Espookys, S02E04)