43. Fruit by the Foot (House of the Dragon, S01E09)
- Ludovico Technique (Chucky, S02E03)
- Cruising Slap (American Horror Story: NYC, S11E02)
- Isabella Rossellini callback (Los Espookys, S02E06)
- "He said, 'Time to get it wet.'" (House of the Dragon, S01E09)
- "There is no power but what the people allow you to take." (House of the Dragon, S01E09)
"No one ever tells you how cold San Francisco is."
"But I thought Stanford was in Palo Alto."
"Palo Alto sucks." (Let the Right One In, S01E02)
"We're not heading into the sun. Just very close to it."
"I don't think the preposition's the most important thing here!"
"The sun doesn't care about grammar." (Avenue 5, S02E02)
- "I am packing serious foam here. I will foam you!" (Avenue 5, S02E02)
- "Houston, we have a pregnant." (Avenue 5, S02E02)
- "I will shout you calm!" (Avenue 5, S02E02)
"We're just working on story."
"Ah, general idea, uh, is Lawrence and Josie's favorite neighborhood restaurant is losing its lease."
"Okay. Yes, and…they hire a private chef, but he shakes a lot, so the food flies everywhere. Now you go!" (Reboot, S01E07)
- "Why would I be scared of a slow, 60-year-old has-been when just like on Yom Kippur, I fast." (Reboot, S01E07)
"Can someone call a doctor?"
"I can call my dad."
"My dad's a doctor."
"Yeah, I can call my mom or my dad."
"My mom's an orthodontist if that counts." (Reboot, S01E07)
- "I'm gonna kill my father, cut his head off, and fuck his skull. I'm just kidding, I'm not going to fuck his skull." (The Patient, S01E09)
- "Has anyone ever made a weapon that wasn't used?" (Andor, S01E07)
"Take all the money you've found and go and find some peace."
"I won't have peace. I'll be worried about you all the time."
"That's just love. Nothing you can do about that. I've never loved anything the way I love you, and I've never fretted on anything more, but this time…you can't stay, and I can't go." (Andor, S01E07)
- "Thesis, please." (Andor, S01E07)
- ♫: Nicholas Britell – "Niamos!" (Andor, S01E07)
"I can't even hear myself think over the kids singing body-wody-whatever."
"See, that's not even how the song goes. I thought you was one of them spicy Whites." (Abbott Elementary, S02E05)
"You know, when you think about it, 'Grindin" by Clipse was kind of the original Cup Song."
"Mm. Oh, my God. I never thought about it like that. Anna Kendrick is such a fraud!" (Abbott Elementary, S02E05)
- "I'm like the MVP of serial murder." (Chucky, S02E03)
- Patti Lupone singing in a gay bathhouse (American Horror Story: NYC, S11E01)
- "That toad is not for you, okay?" (Atlanta, S04E07)
- "It's…a little…Kanye being passionate, but I do know what you mean." (Atlanta, S04E07)
- "Oh, this—oh, it burns! My metal dick's conductive." (Little Demon, S01E10)
- "Guess who's getting extra bat clit stew tonight?" (Little Demon, S01E10)
- "I'm Millipede number 323, Gwaelod Realm, conceived at a mud pit key party. This is Klibguck 583 from Wadkin, Richard Kind from Earth, Yorke from Ruddy-Oh—" (Little Demon, S01E10)
"Furries are attacking!"
"Furries, like yiff stuff?" (Little Demon, S01E10)
- "I'm all for big romantic gestures, Benny – boom boxes outside of windows, kissing upside down, a wet Ryan Gosling." (Little Demon, S01E10)
- "I am not my genitalia." (Little Demon, S01E10)
- "Leney, babe, ready for round 12? I'll wear the ribbed morphsuit you— Uh… Shit, well, cat's out of the bag. We're fucking!" (Little Demon, S01E10)
- </Little Demon, S01>
- </The Mole, S06>
- ♫: Lilys – "Any Place I've Lived" (High School, S01E5)
- ♫: Tegan and Sara – "The Plunk Song" (High School, S01E5)
- "You gave the Moon your earring for us?" (Los Espookys, S02E06)
- "Also, it looks nothing like the Moon." (Los Espookys, S02E06)
- "Come on, kids, let's watch the eclipse on TV!" (Los Espookys, S02E06)
- </Los Espookys, S02>
- The Raid (Gangs of London, S02E08)
- </Gangs of London, S02>