44. Bound 2 (Chucky, S02E04)
- End credits (Chainsaw Man, S01E03)
- "Dreams didn't make us kings; dragons did." (House of the Dragon, S01E10)
- "Heedless ambition has always been a Velaryon weakness." (House of the Dragon, S01E10)
- </House of the Dragon, S01>
- ♫: Bon Iver – "Blood Bank" (Let the Right One In, S01E03)
"You should meet Frank. Frank is our you."
"Sad eyes. Phenomenal omelets." (Avenue 5, S02E03)
- "Eel Patrick Harris is dead." (Avenue 5, S02E03)
- "'Wore his mother's wedding dress and her head.'" (Avenue 5, S02E03)
- "My eyes have just shat themselves." (Avenue 5, S02E03)
"The guy that Frank just left with is the Denver Cannibal. He ate 19 people. They found 36 thumbs in his basement."
"Oh, my God, Frank is petrified of cannibals."
"19 people, that'd be 38 thumbs. You said 36."
"I don't know! I can't do the fucking thumb arithmetic."
"Well, he might've used the last two as, uh, like wine stoppers." (Avenue 5, S02E03)
"She bludgeoned her mother to death with her father."
"She bludgeoned a parent with another parent?"
"Okay, well, at least they died in each other's arms." (Avenue 5, S02E03)
- "Okay, I'm sorry to always be the corporate stiff, but I cannot allow a sexual predator to roam free among vacationing families. I'm a libertarian, but there's a line." (Avenue 5, S02E03)
"What if the predator punctures this hamster run? You know, he could have a blade concealed in his mud pipe."
"Then we're leaking pedo." (Avenue 5, S02E03)
- "Great! Death or pedo? Sounds like fun." (Avenue 5, S02E03)
- "Vacationing families, atmosphere of dread, predator with good teeth. It's like psychosexual Jaws." (Avenue 5, S02E03)
- "The nonce is requesting liquids." (Avenue 5, S02E03)
- "Inflate the deviant." (Avenue 5, S02E03)
- "Thank you for your service, we'll remember you complexly." (Avenue 5, S02E03)
- "Try to get the hammer in his head!" (Avenue 5, S02E03)
"Now, this is a teachable moment."
"You were so focused on the pedo, you forgot all about the cannibal. Tale as old as time." (Avenue 5, S02E03)
- !!! (The Patient, S01E10)
- </The Patient, S01>
"I'll cut you a check for the mattress. Anything under a queen. I didn't mean you."
"I'm usually on top." (Reboot, S01E08)
- </Reboot, S01>
- "I told you upfront the struggle will always come first. We take what's left. I'm a mirror, Vel. You love me because I show you what you need to see." (Andor, S01E08)
"I am the only one with clarity of purpose."
"Well, anarchy is a seductive concept. A bit of a luxury I'd argue to a man who is hiding in cold caves, and begging for spare parts." (Andor, S01E08)
"Mm. Vision. I love it."
"Lil Uzi Vert." (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
- "Happy Halloween, Gregory. Or, uh, should I say…Kareem Abdul-Jabbar from Airplane!?" (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
"Ooh, ooh! Guess mine."
"Clearly, you're wage theft."
"Ah! Exactly!" (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
- Mr. Johnson costume (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
- "Ah. Black Frank Abagnale Jr.?" (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
"That is a good costume."
"Yes, millennial Tuskegee airman." (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
- "I truly hate candy unless it's 96% cacao." (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
- "Well, thank you to your donation to my mouth. Sorry, no. Ooh, Werther's!" (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
- "Truth zone? I'm feeling a little conflicted about the constitutionality of stop and frisk, okay? I feel like Eric Adams." (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
"Guess she has a thing for Kevin Hart in Soul Plane."
"One, he did not play a pilot in that. Two, we, as a society, do not talk about Sully Sullenberger enough."
"I'd say he's had his time."
"He landed an Airbus of 155 people safely on a river!"
"Okay, I'm just saying that, as a pilot, like, half his job is landing, so he kind of was just doing his job. Shouldn't have had a movie before Harriet Tubman."
"Tom Hanks can't play her." (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
- "But Jacob did take me out to a drag Settlers of Catan brunch, and that was fun." (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
- "I am inedible!" (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
- "Mm, Baby Theranos is in Ava's office!" (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
- Ava's Storm contacts (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
- "I'm going to a screening of Rocky Horror at my church. They take out all the cursing, all the references to sеx and sexuality. It comes in at just under 26 minutes, and it is a hoot! It's a yearly tradition. We've watched Nightmare Before Christmas, but only the Christmas parts; Practical Magic without the witchcraft; and Hocus Pocus without Sarah Jessica Parker." (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
"Dude, I traded an eighth grader for that!"
"What did it cost?"
"Everything." (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
- Baby Thanos removing Mr. Johnson's mind stone and Melissa's reaction (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
"Oh, you do have a sexier costume, though, right?"
"Oh, for sure. I have an Eric André wig…" (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
- "This one doesn't work, we should try that sexy Walmart greeter costume." (Abbott Elementary, S02E06)
- Bound reunion (Chucky, S02E04)
"Isn't that your Oscar dress?"
"No, but thanks for reminding me when I lost to that bitch Dianne West."
"Oh, it's Wiest."
"Whatever." (Chucky, S02E04)
"What about you, Gi-na?"
"Oh, please do not call me that." (Chucky, S02E04)
"We go by they/them."
"Yeah, but they/them have always been plural. Strunk and White, the Holy Bible of the English language, dictates that."
"Why don't you drag yourself into the 21st century, ass wad?"
"Language evolves, taint breath."
"Besides, Strunk and White have been dead for years."
"Please show my niblings the simple respect they deserve."
"Yeah, other acceptable, gender-neutral terms for niece and nephew are 'niephling,' 'chibling,' and 'sibkid.'" (Chucky, S02E04)
"Hey, hey, how about this?"
"No one wants to see that, Joe."
"You didn't mind at Cannes." (Chucky, S02E04)
"Who do you think killed the butler?"
"Well, I have a theory. It's always the person you least suspect, so I'm gonna have to go with Meg. I mean, did you see Agnes of God?" (Chucky, S02E04)
- "Thomas used this text as the center of a piece of a series he called Goofy, Please." (Atlanta, S04E08)
- The Lil' Prince (Atlanta, S04E08)
- "He said, 'I want you to be lead director on this.' And I said, 'On what?' And he said, 'The Blackest movie of all time.' "He said he wanted to make a movie about Black fatherhood. Man, he wanted to tackle everything in this movie: Segregation, single parenting, low-income career trajectories, fear of gang violence, incarceration, the amount of cheese in African-American diets." (Atlanta, S04E08)
- "To give you a little context, when A Goofy Movie came out, Black masculinity in the media was in a really weird place. So on one hand, you've got men doing, kind of 'faux queer' comedy, and on the other end of the spectrum, you've got these hypermasculine portrayals. And, by contrast, Goofy is a nuanced portrayal of a Black man whose priority is his family." (Atlanta, S04E08)
- "At one point, he said he didn't want Mickey in the movie. And, um, I kept saying, 'But it's Disney. What are you talking about?' I can remember Thomas ranting in his office, 'They're trying to make me put this white boy in my movie.'" (Atlanta, S04E08)
- Brian McKnight (Atlanta, S04E08)
- "Everybody used to be up there: Eddie Murphy, Arsenio Hall, Kadeem Hardison, Harrison Ford, it was crazy." (Atlanta, S04E08)
- Sinbad (Atlanta, S04E08)
"That Powerline concert at the end, it wasn't supposed to be all hunky-dory, dancing-dancing. Nah, it wasn't supposed to be like that at all."
"I heard Goofy was supposed to get shot at the concert. You know, a Black man runs on stage like that at a major venue?" (Atlanta, S04E08)
"It was the Bigfoot stuff that put him over the edge."
"They'd added it without his knowledge. He'd wanted Goofy and Max to wander into a thrift store and discover Huey Newton's rattan throne. And once they sat in it, Max would finally understand what Goofy had been fighting to make him understand all along. Instead, they took out the thrift store and the throne and put in that Bigfoot bit. It's like they were saying, 'What you were after, your message, it's a fantasy as elusive and unreal as Bigfoot.'" (Atlanta, S04E08)
- Crime scene photos of Goofy shoes and glove (Atlanta, S04E08)
- John Snow (The Peripheral, S01E03)
- </High School, S01>