46. Rael Talk (Andor, S01E10)
- Asuka and Iyo (WWE Raw, 07 Nov 2022)
"They'll be coming and going. You see, they're locals. They're my local friends."
"Oh. They come and go. I see." (The White Lotus, S02E02)
"Guess who I am?"
"Peppa Pig." (The White Lotus, S02E02)
- "Very sexy. Brava. Brava, Monica." (The White Lotus, S02E02)
"'Passengers' contains the word 'ass' 'cause that's how they see us. Well, not anymore. I see people with two eyes. You know what else has two I's? 'Citizens.'"
"He means the spelling!"
"All right, opaque wordplay! Never a bad time for it."
"You know what else has two I's? Whiskey on the rocks." (Avenue 5, S02E05)
"Oh my God, will they be tortured?"
"No. They'll just be held in the same room. So, yes." (Avenue 5, S02E05)
"People, the system isn't working. There's too many I's in the citizens' assembly."
"Oh, he means the spelling, but also the number of people." (Avenue 5, S02E05)
- "And I will be your Jesus. But without the abdominal strength." (Avenue 5, S02E05)
"I'm not cut out for this. I'm just a patent attorney."
"Oh, come now. There's no such thing as 'just' a patent attorney." (Avenue 5, S02E05)
- "Power doesn't panic." (Andor, S01E10)
- "I'd rather die trying to take them down than die giving them what they want." (Andor, S01E10)
- "One of the indulgences of great wealth is freedom from other people's opinions." (Andor, S01E10)
"It's a lot to think about."
"I'm not thinking about it."
"That's the first untrue thing you've said." (Andor, S01E10)
- Chucky eating Andy (Chucky, S02E06)
- "Maybe I teach you Egyptian Ratscrew." (American Horror Story, S11E08)
- "Don't brown your whites, Henry." (American Horror Story, S11E08)
- "It smell like the manager mean as hell." (Atlanta, S04E10)
- "This guy Demarcus studied under real sushi masters in Japan." (Atlanta, S04E10)
- "I've got a prescription for Eze. It's spelled E-Z-E, like easy, I mean, not like Eazy-E, but E-Z…E?" (Atlanta, S04E10)
"Sorry, I'm just running late for my float sesh."
"Uh… I-I'm sorry, I overheard what you were saying. Were you talking about a sensory deprivation session or shitting?" (Atlanta, S04E10)
- "We used to be a book club. Now, we call ourselves the flo-teps." (Atlanta, S04E10)
"I had to stop going because I got too deep into it. The visions in the tank can be so intense. I started to lose track of what was real."
"Yes. I… I-I sometimes get into it too much. When-when that happens, though, I found a little trick to help anchor myself."
"What is that?"
"A thick Judge Judy."
"Wait, wait a minute. What in the hell are you saying?"
"Thick Judge Judy. Yeah."
"Like, thick thighs and tіts?"
"Yes, and booty, really, you know, doesn't matter which body part you use, but, uh, the idea is, Judge Judy is always on TV, right? So if I see her and she's thick, I know I'm in the tank." (Atlanta, S04E10)
- Random towels (Atlanta, S04E10)
- "Sup!" irasshaimase (Atlanta, S04E10)
"I'm sorry, this my mama car."
"Your mother drives a murdered out Nissan Altima?" (Atlanta, S04E10)
"Step out of the vehicle, ma'am."
"Act white, just…" (Atlanta, S04E10)
- "Step over to the curb for me, please. Walk a straight line. Arms out wide. Touch the tip of your nose with your forefinger. How many seasons of Homeboys in Outer Space were there?" (Atlanta, S04E10)
- "Could I interest you on a refill of, uh, hot white Hennessy?" (Atlanta, S04E10)
- Kevin Iso (Atlanta, S04E10)
- A black-owned sushi restaurant playing Asian-sounding rap music (Atlanta, S04E10)
- "Not one person ate the blowfish. Not one. Just a bunch of Yelp reviews that all said the same thing: 'This nigga serving poison fish.'" (Atlanta, S04E10)
- "This entire dinner, you have been staring across the street at a modern day Coon Chicken, served to you by an Aunt Jemima, who lies to you repeatedly, telling you it is her recipe and that she is benefiting from it. It is not her recipe. You know who owns that recipe? An Italian man and his family, none of which have married Black. I heard some of them even moved from New Orleans to New Jersey. New…Jersey." (Atlanta, S04E10)
- "Look outside. That's the future. That's our future. Salted and battered. Being sold back to us in our own image." (Atlanta, S04E10)
- "Food tastes better when you think you're about to die." (Atlanta, S04E10)
- </Atlanta, S04>
"I still have it somewhere, if you'd like me to quote verbatim. Off the top of my head, without immediate recourse to the text: 'If you ever fuck¡ng speak to me again, I will scratch your eyes out, you selfish, conniving b¡tch.'"
"It was 'cunt,' I believe."
"'Bitch,' I'm quite certain."
"Well, it seems like I would've gone with the alliteration of 'conniving cunt.'" (The Peripheral, S01E05)
- "I told them to 'suck my duck,' which obviously isn't what I meant, but autocorrect boned me." (Mythic Quest, S03E01)
- "'Some time ago I was given a rather unfortunate prognosis, and I decided to script the conclusion of my own story. In a moment, I shall climb into a Ford Thunderbird and drive off into the Grand Canyon, knowing I ended my story like no other. A true original.'" (Mythic Quest, S03E01)