48. End Credits (Chainsaw Man, S01E07)
- "Uh, but I was just wondering if—if it'd be okay with you if I just hung out with that guy that I met here for a little? He's nice and smart. He went to Stanford and…and he's not non-binary." (The White Lotus, S02E04)
"So, you're from America then?"
"I've never been."
"No, I ain't been to shit."
"I'm from Essex, so… Well, I've been to Essex." (The White Lotus, S02E04)
"They got him in a cell made outta of sports because it's the opposite of story."
"Do I want to ask who he is?"
"His name is Brett Caan. He has the power to make things always have been other things."
"I think that's called retconning. But his name's Brett Caan? Rhett's a name too, his name could be Rhett Caan."
"It is. And always has been, now." (Rick and Morty, S06E07)
"Meta characters erode reality."
"But all characters are meta, Rick. All of us are nourished and consumed by chaos, like newborns at the breast of a meth addict in a lifeboat filled with forks." (Rick and Morty, S06E07)
"When you get home Rick, do some classic adventures. Like season one."
"I'm so sick of that fucking note, what the fuck does it even mean?" (Rick and Morty, S06E07)
"You can’t beat me, Rick. I have one million times your motivation!"
"So do those guys with the cell phone kiosks at the mall." (Rick and Morty, S06E07)
- "Look, we've always given machines the tasks that we can't handle, right? Defuse bombs, reset bowling pins, provide reliable оrgasm." (Avenue 5, S02E07)
- "Sorry, I'm making bathroom." (Avenue 5, S02E07)
- "We thrashed Hitler's anus with a brace of eels." (Avenue 5, S02E07)
- "But just relax and embrace the authentic British smell of abandoned phone boxes and James Corden." (Avenue 5, S02E07)
- "Did you just tell them their incest children would be plain?" (Avenue 5, S02E07)
"Just accept that I am the king of this ship and you are basically my…"
"If you dare say 'queen,' I will gouge out your tongue with my thumbs."
"No, I was going to say my jester."
"Tongues are too slippery to gouge, you silly jester." (Avenue 5, S02E07)
- "Sadly, I am a midwife only to disaster." (Avenue 5, S02E07)
"If I were to call Matt, as I have many times, a dead-eyed masturbat¡ng parakeet, and then apologize for it, 'I'm sorry, Matt,' I get points for that?"
"No need to apologize. I mean, I…I'm flattered you think I have the vibrancy of a parakeet or the energy to feather my cloaca to completion." (Avenue 5, S02E07)
- "Apparently, my jokes are offensive. I got complaints from bisexuals, people who don't know the meaning of the word 'monosyllabic,' folks who are allergic to watermelon." (Avenue 5, S02E07)
- Gabe Kaplan (Welcome to Chippendales, S01E01)
"What's going on?"
"I'll tell you what's fucking going on. Peter fucking Bogdanovich, that's what's going on."
"I don't know what that means." (Welcome to Chippendales, S01E01)
- "No way I'm going home. I need some dick, stat." (Welcome to Chippendales, S01E02)
- Pixellated vomit? (Chainsaw Man, S01E07)
"Someone's lying to you."
"On that, we can agree." (Andor, S01E12)
- "There will be times when the struggle seems impossible. I know this already. Alone, unsure, dwarfed by the scale of the enemy. Remember this. Freedom is a pure idea. It occurs spontaneously and without instruction. Random acts of insurrection are occurring constantly throughout the galaxy. There are whole armies, battalions that have no idea that they've already enlisted in the cause. Remember that the frontier of the Rebellion is everywhere. And even the smallest act of insurrection pushes our lines forward. And then remember this. The Imperial need for control is so desperate because it is so unnatural. Tyranny requires constant effort. It breaks, it leaks. Authority is brittle. Oppression is the mask of fear. Remember that. And know this, the day will come when all these skirmishes and battles, these moments of defiance will have flooded the banks of the Empire's authority and then there will be one too many. One single thing will break the siege. Remember this. Try." (Andor, S01E12)
- "Tell him, none of this is his fault. It was already burning. He's just the first spark of the fire. Tell him, he knows everything he needs to know and feels everything he needs to feel. And when the day comes, and those two pull together, he will be an unstoppable force for good. Tell him… I love him more than anything he could ever do wrong." (Andor, S01E12)
- "There is a wound that won't heal at the center of the galaxy. There is a darkness reaching like rust into everything around us. We let it grow, and now it's here. It's here, and it's not visiting anymore. It wants to stay. The Empire is a disease that thrives in darkness, it is never more alive than when we sleep." (Andor, S01E12)
- B2EMO overturned, Maarva brick bash (Andor, S01E12)
- </Andor, S01>
- "Frankly, with my mother as a role model, it's a miracle I'm not a hooker." (Chucky, S02E08)
- Voodoo for Dummies (Chucky, S02E08)
"Had you seen the suspect before?"
"It was Jennifer Tilly."
"Huh. Damn shame. I always thought she was overrated." (Chucky, S02E08)
- ♪ On the first day of Christmas / My true love gave to me / Liv Morgan killed on live TV ♪ (Chucky, S02E08)
- </Chucky, S02>
- Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris using ♫: Smashing Pumpkins – "Tonight, Tonight" (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E03)
"This is Rachel Fleishman from Matt Klein's office. I'm calling to set up a…"
"Toby still felt erectile stirrings hearing his name on the back of hers." (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E03)
- "Rachel simply didn't like us. When it came to our friendship, Rachel was like an organ transplant that didn't take." (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E03)
"God, you're like the Gestapo."
"No, I'm, I'm not. That's not really how the Gestapo worked, honey." (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E03)
"What's her problem?"
"I didn't do anything!"
"It's your essence. Nothing you can do." (Mythic Quest, S03E04)
"I'm the Poppy Li. The woman who basically single-handedly built MQ?"
"Oh, yeah, she's the one who eats outta the garbage."
"Shut up! I'm not a cat lady." (Mythic Quest, S03E04)
"Do you know what I would do if I were a white guy for a day?"
"You know what I would do if I were a Black woman for the day? Two words."
"Yeah! I was gonna say Megan knees! How did you know that?" (Mythic Quest, S03E04)
- "I'm sorry. GoBots killed his cousin." (The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special)
- "We got a picture with the God of War." (The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special)
- "We are not doing anything wrong. We are just taking the legendary hero Kevin Bacon to give him as a present to a friend who is sad about Christmas." (The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special)
- John Cena is canon in the MCU (The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special)
- "But actors are repugnant!" (The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special)
- Batman is canon in the MCU (The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special)
- "It's Kevin Bacon. He's not a loser. He's great. We don't hate him at all." (The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special)
"I'm gonna let you go, Kevin Bacon. Don't run. You're not gonna run?"
"No, no. No, no, no."
"Go get Kevin Bacon."
"I've got it."
"Don't, don't kill him…"
"You can't outrun me, Bacon!" (The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special)
- Rocket getting Bucky's arm (The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special)
- "Wow, I guess all actors aren't complete pieces of shit." (The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special)