51. Overboard (The White Lotus, S02E07)
"Well, he was kinda…fucking his uncle."
"I didn't have the heart to tell you before." (The White Lotus, S02E07)
- "You don't have to know everything to love someone." (The White Lotus, S02E07)
- Jennifer Coolidge's walk to run (The White Lotus, S02E07)
- "Hey. Do you know these gays?" (The White Lotus, S02E07)
- "These gays, they're trying to murder me." (The White Lotus, S02E07)
- "Our Achilles' heel is an Achilles' cock." (The White Lotus, S02E07)
- </The White Lotus, S02>
"I hate chess."
"The whole point is to protect your king, but…it's the queens doing all the work." (Let the Right One In, S01E10)
- </Let the Right One In, S01>
- "I've become the thing I hate. It's like a Netflix drama down here, and I don’t mean an accidentally good one, I mean a regular ass Netflix drama." (Rick and Morty, S06E10)
- "Let's get your embarrassing ass lightsaber back so you can swing it around instead of kissing girls." (Rick and Morty, S06E10)
- "If I wanted the government in my house, I'd buy an Alexa!" (Rick and Morty, S06E10)
- "It's Christmas for God's sake, and you look like Phil Spector wiped his ass with Randy Quaid." (Rick and Morty, S06E10)
"Well, that is definitely not amore."
"Italian Prime Minister on line one."
"Put him on hold. We can pin this on the Saudis. This is something they'd do. They may as well have done it. They did do it." (Rick and Morty, S06E10)
- "This franchise raised me. Trained me, taught me good from evil, made having a bad father empowering. I own Star Wars. Not you. Not that bubble throat pompadour fuck, not some Mickey Mouse shit machine." (Rick and Morty, S06E10)
- </Rick and Morty, S06>
- "No, I have plenty of invitations. But they do require me being wantable, you know? And I'm saying that that is not the same thing as belonging somewhere. I have no unconditional invitations in my life." (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E06)
- "Do you remember when Facebook first came out and you, like, looked up every single person that you ever knew, only to find out that they all became the same basic adults as their parents? Like, they all had these…inevitable conclusions, to the point that the only people who were interesting were the ones who were smart enough not to diminish their own legends by going on fucking Facebook in the first place. How did we all get this way? How do we all get put on this trajectory where we all ended up with the same boring life, you know? I miss longing. I miss…desire. And it's not Adam. Adam is great, okay? Like, Adam's the best case scenario in a very flawed system." (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E06)
- "I used to blow smoke on him so his wife would know where he'd been. I didn't realize that the real power I had was that I had no obligations. I could do whatever the hell I wanted. How was I supposed to know that, one day, in seeking the safety of a grown-up life, I would lose that power? I am 41 now. I can't believe how briefly I held that power. I can't believe how briefly I held it and how quickly I gave it away. I thought about that thing Seth said about how people have affairs not because they're betraying their spouses, but because they're trying to remember who they were in the first place." (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E06)
- ♫: Aimee Mann – "Wise Up" (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E06)
[HA HA HA]
"It looks like Tic-Tac-Toe and mountain tops." (South Side, S03E03)
- "Okay, I know limericks are supposed to be fun and saucy, but what the hell was that?" (South Side, S03E03)
"So you want to hear about a binder full of holographic Pokémon that got stolen from an auction? I heard they got a Mewtwo, arguably the thickest Pokémon."
"Okay, well, see, that's where you're wrong, because, clearly, Jigglypuff is the thickest Pokémon. 'Jiggly' is in the name." (South Side, S03E03)
- "It could also be the person you least suspect. Christina Milian." (South Side, S03E03)
- "Stop right there, Romany Malco." (South Side, S03E03)
- Chance the Rapper (South Side, S03E03)
"And that's when he found it, a remnant of the urban legend."
"Come on, man. Just say 'legend.'" (South Side, S03E03)
"Dude, that's how they say 'yo momma' in the suburbs." (South Side, S03E03)
"At least we going out together."
"Oh, that's the worst part."
"That's what you smell like right now." (South Side, S03E03)
- "But a financial titan from the Chicago Ideas Festival lives here." (South Side, S03E04)
"What about that time you went to Indianapolis and then came back smelling like a man's cologne?"
"I use Irish Spring."
"Oh, well, that's right. Damn. My bad. Now I feel stupid." (South Side, S03E04)
"You basically let the man E.E. Cummings all over your brain."
"Oh, my God. I never let his 'Emily dick in, son.'"
"I'm not gonna go pun for pun with you right now." (South Side, S03E04)
- Final Fantasy IX (Mythic Quest, S03E07)
- "There's nothing more tiresome than a melancholy slave." (Kindred, S01E07)
- </Kindred, S01>