1. Q Family (This Place Rules)
- "Hey, it's Wet-Ass Bussy. Tune in after the break." (Ziwe, S02E12)
- </Ziwe, S02>
- "Himeno, can you hear this up in heaven? We're playing a requiem for you." (Chainsaw Man, S01E10)
- </Chainsaw Man, S01>
- Chips Aboard! (Welcome to Chippendales, S01E07)
- "I am not gonna be the prisoner of my mistakes. This is what our ancestors died for, the right for us to be middle-aged and bored and miserable." (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E08)
- "I could tell you that after weeks of starts and stops, that was the moment that the Fleishmans understood that a divorce was an earthquake for two people who used to be in love, but it was a chronic condition for the children who had to somehow survive it." (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E08)
- "I think that the men of this generation, they're all, like, really good feminists, but they haven't actually thought about what it means to be equal, so they're so fragile all the time. We have to spend all of our time on reassuring and fellating every insecurity out of them." (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E08)
- "That was the problem. You were not ever going to be young again. You were only at risk for not remembering that this was as good as it would get in every single moment. That you are right now as young as you will ever be again." (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E08)
- </Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01>
- "So I went to the kitchen, and I put the bandana on a banana because I wanted to have a peanut butter and Juelz Santana bandana banana sandwich." (South Side, S03E07)
"I'm going through some shit right now, and I just feel like if I could listen to some Dipset on vinyl, it would just really lift my spirits."
"Well, I feel you, because Dipset usually lift my spirits, too, but I can tell you that we're all checked out at the moment. Hold on, it do look like we have Diplomatic Ties, though."
"No. No, I'm not that sad." (South Side, S03E07)
"I'm looking up Bob Jobs right now, and all I gotta say is ain't shit scientific about this."
"You've got one too many Os in there." (South Side, S03E07)
"This is an A-list production. Simon's fucked."
"Wait, who's playing me?"
"Hmm. Hmm. Wouldn't be my first choice, but…" (South Side, S03E08)
- "I was on set when Reginald VelJohnson got the role for Die Hard. I heard the call. He said, 'Oh, I'm playing the same character, but in a movie.'" (South Side, S03E08)
- "I am obsessed with the chronological order of Reginald VelJohnson's career." (South Side, S03E08)
"Meet me at Lollapalooza."
"Okay, what's going on?"
"I don't have time to explain. Just, the robots are about to attack Cordae." (South Side, S03E08)
- "And, Gil, I told you a million times, you can't barehand a brain, okay? Gloves." (South Side, S03E08)
- Cordae's mutton chops at Lollapalooza 2022 were for South Side (South Side, S03E08)
"So I lost everything."
"Am I a good boss?" (South Side, S03E08)
- "No, no, no, don't even try it, Rhymefest." (South Side, S03E08)
- </South Side, S03>
- </Slow Horses, S02>