16. Yes! Movement (The Mandalorian, S03E07)
- "I can't, I can't forgive you." (Succession, S04E03)
- "Oh, man. He never even liked me." (Succession, S04E03)
- "We are highly liable to misinterpretation, so what we do today will always be what we did the day our father died. So let, you know, let's…grieve and whatever, but…not do anything that restricts our future freedom of movement." (Succession, S04E03)
- "We'll get a funeral off the rack. We can do Reagan's with tweaks." (Succession, S04E03)
"You really don't remember?"
"Tai…you ate her face." (Yellowjackets, S02E03)
"You keep failing to find what's true about the character."
"What if I never find what's true?"
"Then, as my acting coach always says, 'You found the biggest truth of all: We're all made of lies.'" (Yellowjackets, S02E03)
"Why would you do all of that just to…just to meet me?"
"Maybe I'm just a…bored Moriarty looking for his Sherlock." (Yellowjackets, S02E03)
- "Man City. I can't believe our white whale has the same name as the strip club where I danced in college." (Ted Lasso, S03E05)
"Well, you know, a hip-hop song's a great way to get across a message. You know? Just look
at the hip-hop song 'The Message.'" (Ted Lasso, S03E05)
"I mean, technically he retired from the whole sport, which makes it feel a little less personal, yeah? You know, like if, uh, your girlfriend runs off with some dude and it turns out they were soul mates."
"Gina fucking Gershon…" (Ted Lasso, S03E05)
- Brian Gleeson (The Mandalorian, S03E07)
- Skinny Pete (The Mandalorian, S03E07)
"Damn, America does have talent!"
"Well, this is light work compared to the real alchemy, Black girl magic."
"Booo. Shut up and do another trick." (Abbott Elementary, S02E21)
"I saved enough money to take myself to Ocean City."
"Oooh!" (Abbott Elementary, S02E21)
"I barely saw your cute self last week."
"Ugh, I know, PSSA prep has got me busier than Philipps."
"Now, I told you about them Caucasian references." (Abbott Elementary, S02E21)
- "She plays by her own rules. Made it frustrating to play Uno growing up." (Abbott Elementary, S02E21)
"Look at where we are, Franklin. What we're becoming."
"What we're becoming? You think we're the first people in this world to play dirty? Carnegie, Mellon, fսcking Rockefeller?! They were all killers!" (Snowfall, S06E09)
- "The Pentagon spends $250 billion a year on defense. But you needed my pocket change?!" (Snowfall, S06E09)
- "You took it all away from me. You cleaned me out because you wanted me to know who was in charge. You wanted me to feel like nothing, right? Because…you're the hero in your own story. And in your story, the guy that looks like you always wins. But not this time, nigga." (Snowfall, S06E09)
"I wanted to hurt you so bad…"
"'Cause you left me." (Snowfall, S06E09)
"Like he said, we're willing to—"
"Shut up!" (Snowfall, S06E09)
"Tell me what prison Alton is in."
"Are you fucking kidding me? I was lying. He's fucking dead. I shot him twice and dumped his body." (Snowfall, S06E09)
"Damn. He let you hold the piece like that?"
"Honestly, I feel a little Malibu's Most Wanted-esque right now." (Dave, S03E03)
"Niggas need the chain, for sure."
"Did you say 'for show' or 'fo' sho'?" (Dave, S03E03)
"No, I don't like to punk people. I'm totally unaffiliated with the show Punk'd. I know that you went on it. And I saw, I watched the Quibi thing. I know that moved to Roku. I know all about that."
"Fuck Roku." (Dave, S03E03)
"Okay. It goes on your toes."
"Oh, like a lube! Cum!"
"Cum?" (Dave, S03E03)
- "Between me and you, I don't think there's, like, a Black person 14 years or up that I'd feel comfortable fighting." (Dave, S03E03)
"What's going on?"
"Bitch, Too $hort is drowning." (Blindspotting, S02E02)
- "Stop the music. Do not shake that monkey." (Blindspotting, S02E02)
"Damn, y'all bitches done broke Too $hort."
"Ain't nobody fucks with Todd." (Blindspotting, S02E02)
"Listen to me! You are not Todd. You are Too $hort. Now, what is your favorite word?"
"I can't. I won't do it."
"Look, I said, what's your favorite word?"
"I'll say it."
"It's…it's 'bitch.'" (Blindspotting, S02E02)
- "I'd fuck with him if he wasn't bald." (Blindspotting, S02E02)