17. Ice Spice (9-1-1: Lone Star, S04E13)
- The British Knights Miracle Commercial (Mrs. Davis, S01E01+04)
- Nicholas Alahverdian (Dateline, 21 Apr 2023)
"I mean, I'm sick with grief."
"Oh. You're sick with grief? Well, you might wanna put down that fish taco. You're getting your melancholy everywhere." (Succession, S04E04)
- "Sure, man. I get it. But like, this, this thing is old and you've tried to put him in jail, like, 12 times since then." (Succession, S04E04)
- "You're an addendum of miscellaneous matters in pencil…with a question mark." (Succession, S04E04)
- "He called him the spooky embryo." (Succession, S04E04)
"Can you believe this shit? He's trying to make Pop into a neoconservative. He wasn't a neocon, he was a paleo libertarian. He was practically an anarcho-capitalist."
"Yeah, sure. I mean, if you like Benny Hill and Sinatra, does that make you one of those things?" (Succession, S04E04)
- "Oh, God. Oh, she's coming over. Oh, it's so distasteful." (Succession, S04E04)
- "We're calling Kerry a taxi to the subway so that she can go home to her little apartment." (Succession, S04E04)
- "I'm twin track. I'm dead but I'm alive." (Succession, S04E04)
- "Yeah. Right now, I would say considering our dad has just died, we should maybe not shit on Dad." (Succession, S04E04)
- "Just get on it. Unless you want me to pull out the strap-on. [smirks]" (Succession, S04E04)
- ♫: Alanis Morissette – "No Return" (Yellowjackets, S02E04)
- "Oh, let's tell the story of Cinderella, except every character's a train? Ugh. Enough already." (Yellowjackets, S02E04)
- "Sally. Sally! I'm double parked." (Barry, S04E01)
"When Jim Moss called me and said he was using Gene Cousineau to help capture his daughter's killer, I said, 'Are you telling me jokes? You Caroline Rhea?'"
"I can assure you he is not Caroline Rhea." (Barry, S04E01)
"Can I play some music for the table while you have dinner?"
[rainstick rattling] (Barry, S04E01)
- "Okay, Barry's Splash Brothers of assassins. We need him." (Barry, S04E02)
"What do you think?"
"Think only you can get these guys out of their pineapple percussions."
"Doldrums. Nice." (Ted Lasso, S03E06)
- "Now listen, my cousin, Martin Garrix, is DJing at a private all-night party." (Ted Lasso, S03E06)
- "Have you got vanilla vodka?" (Ted Lasso, S03E06)
- "I have…an ache. An ache for both my lives to be my only life. I don't want to be a spokesperson. I don't want a bunch of apologies. All I want is for when we win a match, to be able to kiss my fella the same way the guys get to kiss their girls. And I know we can't fix every ache inside of us. But I shouldn't have to pretend it's not there either." (Ted Lasso, S03E06)
- Chance the Rapper (Ted Lasso, S03E06)
- "But the West was liberated thanks to Canada." (Ted Lasso, S03E06)
- Piggy Stardust (Ted Lasso, S03E06)
- </The Mandalorian, S03>
- "Everybody I like knows it. Zach and Diego Luna have seen my tweets, so…" (Abbott Elementary, S02E22)
- Jacob's Ketanji Brown Jackson portrait print pajamas (Abbott Elementary, S02E22)
- </Abbott Elementary, S02>
- "Y'all better not be taking no fucking shits back here." (Snowfall, S06E10)
- Boyz n the Hood (Snowfall, S06E10)
- "Y'all ain't gonna win no Oscar." (Snowfall, S06E10)
- "I ain't got no fucking chains on me, man. Hey. I'm free. Free from all of it. In my fucking way. Not yours. And not theirs." (Snowfall, S06E10)
- </Snowfall, S06>
What race are you?"
"Are you… I don't want to ask, but I feel like you're Latina?"
"Did you say, 'Amen, sister'?"
"Yeah, I-I wanted to say like, 'Hallelujah' or, like, what's a Chinese, like… I don't want to bow." (Dave, S03E04)
"I'm like… No?"
"What are you doing?"
"Kegeling or keegel… I'm making the head just…" (Dave, S03E04)
"What is this?"
"Shh. HATCH. Hidden Access Tactical Camouflage Hideout."
"Those are all the same word." (Mrs. Davis, S01E01)
- "DECK FOR NUN" (Mrs. Davis, S01E02)
- "But you should know I don't move on, Elizabeth. I move towards." (Mrs. Davis, S01E03)
- British Knights (Mrs. Davis, S01E03)
"Why are you answering his CFC?"
"Uh, is that a long and stupid way of saying boot phone?"
"It's an acronym, nun. Concealed Footwear Communicator. Put Wiley on."
"Wiley's not here. He's, he's MIA, which is an actual acronym." (Mrs. Davis, S01E04)
- "God is like the N word to me. Both were given to us unwanted, reclaimed, reappropriated, and now they're whatever Black people need 'em to be." (Blindspotting, S02E03)
- "I love putting my tongue on her tongue and inside her cunt. I absolutely love doing that." (Dead Ringers, S01E01)
- "We just, uh, cut a baby out of a woman's womb. Um, she asked us to. We didn't just, like, do it. But what I'd like to do now, the very next thing that I would like to do, just after I finish these eggs, is fuck my sister in front of you." (Dead Ringers, S01E01)
- "You're framed by labia, Rebecca." (Dead Ringers, S01E02)
- "Raw fermented heirloom gazpacho with razor clam toasts. And here we have mullet roe and squid ink in a wilted greens broth." (Dead Ringers, S01E02)
- "I'm in the wellness industry, and our policy is burn forests and plant trees. Simultaneous. Get there first. We were the first to do raw water, bloodletting. We were the first to do floatation tanks. Trepanning." (Dead Ringers, S01E02)
"Do you have an issue with money?"
"Is Pollyanna the orphan with no legs?" (Dead Ringers, S01E02)
(Dead Ringers, S01E02)
"Fucking dick bunch."
"Like a fucking bunch of dicks."
"Like a bouquet of penises? That's quite beautiful, Tom." (Dead Ringers, S01E03)
- "When this is as good as you think it gets, you haven't got a fucking clue. It's so good. Best fuck. Best drink. Best grind. Best birth. Best nipple suck. Best steak. Best kiss. Best sweat. Best legs wrapped around each other midnight connection. Nothing comes close, Two-face." (Dead Ringers, S01E03)
- </Dead Ringers, S01>