18. Grandma watching television (Dave, S03E05)
- Grandma grieving (Awkwafina Is Nora From Queens, S03E01)
- "Anyway, Norway, Sweden, what's the difference? It's all descended from the same rapists." (Succession, S04E05)
"Sure, they're young and they're fit, but they're European, they're soft. Hammocked in their social security safety nets. Sick on vacation mania and free health care. They may think they're Vikings, but we've been raised by wolves. Exposed to a pathogen that goes by the name Logan Roy. And they have no idea what's coming to them. Okay?"
"We're snakes on a plane." (Succession, S04E05)
- "I, uh, I metabolize fast because I'm dynamic." (Succession, S04E05)
"Matsson, pretty cold."
"When he's fucking randos, he does noise-cancelling headphones."
"Podcasts. He just lies back, cans on, watches 'em slide the beanpole." (Succession, S04E05)
- "Well, what I, I think what you need to know about, from a, well, from a US news perspective, is that we really…don't give a fuck. Ha ha. US is, US is late imperial, and we don't know. Because we don't really wanna know. You know, we have our own Paris, and when it burns, we'll build another." (Succession, S04E05)
- "Old Lady France? Fucking don't fucking bet against the old fucking, uh…the, the baguette, uh, you know…the, the baguette might be mightier than the bagel." (Succession, S04E05)
- "Sure, but long-term, I don't think news for angry, old people works. I don't. I would fold it in. Fat pipe that shit. Make it more Bloomberg grey. You know? Simple, cheap, huge. IKEA'd to fuck." (Succession, S04E05)
"Gotta say, I just think fundamentally you're wrong."
"Yeah, well, I don't care what you think. You're a tribute band." (Succession, S04E05)
- "The majestic stags sparring with their memory foam hard-ons?" (Succession, S04E05)
"I sent her some of my blood."
"Uh…a half-a-liter frozen blood brick. As a joke, obviously."
"Uh, half a liter?"
"Well, I mean, obviously, first of all, good one!" (Succession, S04E05)
"Your earlobes are thick and chewy."
"What the fuck?"
"Yeah, like barnacle meat." (Succession, S04E05)
- "Are you Scooby-Dooing me here? Is that where you went? Hanna-Barbera fucking business school?" (Succession, S04E05)
- "That slalom motherfucker!" (Succession, S04E05)
- Welcome to the Dollhouse (Yellowjackets, S02E05)
- ♫: Danzig – "Mother" (Yellowjackets, S02E05)
- El Toro is Guillermo del Toro (Barry, S04E03)
- Fuches watching Rain Man: "That's us." (Barry, S04E03)
"Can anyone tell me who this is?"
"That's Tim Robinson from I Think You Should Leave."
"No. It is Dutch football legend, Johan Cruyff." (Ted Lasso, S03E07)
"Now a central cog of that team was an industrious but brilliant midfielder named Josep Guardiola. AKA Pep."
"Look at that head of hair. God had to take it away just to balance things out, you know?" (Ted Lasso, S03E07)
"How can you tell if a girl likes you or is just being nice to you?"
"So now I'm starting to get all these subtle, little hints from Jane. Like, certain magazines left on the coffee table and always hearing about her friends who are doing it."
"Well, marriage is a big commitment, you know?"
"No, I'm talking about pegging."
"Well, still. Wait, what magazines?" (Ted Lasso, S03E07)
"I guess marriage and pegging aren't really that different."
"Yeah, it's all about compromise." (Ted Lasso, S03E07)
"And I'm get-away-with-murder rich, so…"
"Like who else? Name names."
"Everyone connected to Epstein." (Ted Lasso, S03E07)
"'Dicks' on three. One, two, three."
"Dicks." (Ted Lasso, S03E07)
- "Don't fight back. Fight forward." (Ted Lasso, S03E07)
"And to the republic, for which it stands…"
"One nation, under God…"
"The liberty of justice because."
"Yeah. Kind of close, but, yeah."
"Baby, I want you to fuck me to these words." (Dave, S03E05)
"You're, like, my favorite rapper of all time."
"Oh, shit. I'm like your Drake." (Dave, S03E05)
"Uh, this is my friend Gata, short for alligator, and Vatka, which is not short for anything. She's just Trans-Siberian. Not to be confused with transsexual."
"And there is another guy in another room as well."
"He's tan…" (Dave, S03E05)
"Is she too fat?"
"No! I love fat…" (Dave, S03E05)
"I'm in the city this summer, just working at the UN."
"Oh, 'un.' Great, love that." (Awkwafina Is Nora From Queens, S03E01)
- "And to do so, I have identified a brand with mass appeal, the coolest athletic shoe in the world, one destined to reach iconic status and only gain in popularity: British Knights." (Mrs. Davis, S01E05)
- Fast X-sponsored elimination challenge (Top Chef, S20E08)
- ♫: Pharrell Williams – "Cash In Cash Out [feat. 21 Savage and Tyler, the Creator]" (Grand Crew, S02E10)
- "Look, we are not racist. I was raised by a strong Black woman. My nanny." (Grand Crew, S02E10)
- </Grand Crew, S02>
"Stop! For real? Jacque, is your daddy…"
"No, no, don't say it!"
"Ru-fi-o—!" (Blindspotting, S02E04)
"How could you not tell me your daddy is Rufio?"
"How has it not come up that you're this obsessed with Hook?" (Blindspotting, S02E04)
"'Cheese Palace's Cheese Chalice. Complete the Goblet of Cheese Challenge.'"
"What the fuck is a goblet of cheese?"
"Fuck around and find out." (Blindspotting, S02E04)
"Girl, you're pretending to be a blind nun?"
"Ah, nigga, you got me. Okay, I'm just trying to get to the front of the line. Who does it hurt?"
"You, 'cause you don't even need to be blind to do that."
"Neither of y'all got ADD?"
"I've just been informed of some interesting news. The boardwalk's website says, 'Our disability program grants guests with qualified impairments special access to our parks.'"
"What are the impairments?"
"'ADHD, bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, and PTSD are all accommodated.' Bitch, we only need one person with disabilities, and we have three. Yes, yes, because I do…I do have ADHD. Earl has PTSD. And Ashley…Ashley's depressed." (Blindspotting, S02E04)
- "Plus you're a banker, and, uh, if you two eventually have children, you'll raise the average height of this family by at least two feet. I'd say that's upward mobility in two ways." (Blindspotting, S02E04)