19. Anne Frank (Dave, S03E06)
- Martial arts fight (Blindspotting, S02E05)
- Bobby Cannavale singing ♫: Creed – "My Sacrifice" (Bupkis, S01E02)
- "I would describe it as a meltdown, human Chernobyl." (Succession, S04E06)
- "You're scheduling your grief?" (Succession, S04E06)
- "Mencken's IP, just like anything." (Succession, S04E06)
- "Joy has a lot of relationships. She has a lot of friends. And you are weak monarch in a dangerous interregnum." (Succession, S04E06)
- "Wow! Truth bombs from…from the phony man." (Succession, S04E06)
- "Flight jacket. For the launch." (Succession, S04E06)
- Kendall entering to ♫: Public Enemy – "Harder Than You Think" (Succession, S04E06)
- "You know, it's kind of like social media, but it's better. You know, it's, it's, it's physical social media in the real world." (Succession, S04E06)
- "Heil Kendall!" (Succession, S04E06)
- "This is what happens when you hire two guys with a podcast." (Barry, S04E04)
- Sian Heder (Barry, S04E04)
- "We aren't finding any heats on these fools. Mostly Power Cards." (Barry, S04E04)
"What is the opposite of clever?"
"The Sun." (Ted Lasso, S03E08)
- ♫: The Kinks – "Strangers" (Ted Lasso, S03E08)
» Anne Frank hitting the whip (Dave, S03E06)
- "You are so, so fiscally valuable to me, Chasey – especially now that you're 18! My God… I could cover your body in tattoos and then have them removed six months later so your body is always just a little bit blue forever." (The Other Two, S03E01)
- Running fangs joke (The Other Two, S03E01)
"Also in the summer schedule, Drape Disasters with Maria Menounos. She goes into homes where the drapes are just a disaster."
"Sounds great. Approved!"
"Great. We're so glad you like it. We love Maria, and we love drapes. Okay, moving on, we also have a show with a woman named Alyssa Schechter. She has eight kids, and she is so, so nice."
"And what's that one called?"
"It's called Alyssa Schechter: She Has Eight Kids and She Is So, So Nice."
"Yes! That way, people know exactly what it is." (The Other Two, S03E02)
"I mean, they look like cops. They certainly… [sniffing] Smell like cops. But something tells me
they're nothing more than a couple of GQ fags."
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not use that language."
"Aha! That was a test. If you were cops, you'd love that word." (The Other Two, S03E02)
- "Sorry, y'all. Gentrifiers last." (Blindspotting, S02E05)
- Pete Davidson ejaculating on Edie Falco (Bupkis, S02E01)
"Are, are you still wearing the shirt?"
"I'm gonna do Peloton after dinner. I'm not gonna ruin another shirt." (Bupkis, S02E01)
- Al Gore: "Oh, Wu-Tang." (Bupkis, S02E03)
- "Oh, Florida is where you were at your worst. It's everything wrong with you in one state." (Bupkis, S02E04)
- "Yeah, I got a fucking hand job to The Fast and the Furious once." (Bupkis, S02E04)
- "How the fuck are we talking to each other?" (Bupkis, S02E04)
"You sold me out for a blow job?"
"It was head." (Bupkis, S02E04)
"Do not tell Chris Evans about this."
"I just told him."
"Chris!" (Bupkis, S02E04)
- ♫: Wiz Khalifa – "See You Again [feat. Charlie Puth]" (Bupkis, S02E04)
- "You can't just go and have a family, okay? That means no more partying, no more drugs, no more drinking, no more friends. You can't have friends. Have you ever seen me with a friend?" (Bupkis, S02E05)
"This kid's mom is on this, like, 'spiritual journey' right now, which is just a fancy way of saying she's in Costa Rica doing ayahuasca, shitting her brains out into a bucket."
"That's so sad."
"It's actually so tragic."
"People don't know you can do ayahuasca in Queens." (Bupkis, S02E05)
"Who's your favorite comedian?"
"Addison Rae." (Bupkis, S02E05)
- "Do you know what could have happened to you? Have you seen SVU?" (Bupkis, S02E05)
"You said that you lied about liking Black Panther. He never even saw it!"
"You shut your mouth. Guys, she's just a kid. I mean, I s— I saw Black Panther! Multiple times, right? Wakander forever."
"There's no hard 'R' in 'Wakanda,' you fucking racist."
"I told you to watch that movie. So now, we out here fucked up." (Bupkis, S02E05)
"Cool, but like, wh— What about my arc?"
"Listen, I, I, I hear you. Everyone wants an arc. Uh, the truth is I asked my kids, you know, who do they want to see die in the movie? They said you." (Bupkis, S02E06)
- "Come on. You got that big dick, right? You're like pussy Thanos." (Bupkis, S02E06)
- "You bought 112 individual episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond. That's stupid! Why don't you just bundle it? Why don't you fucking stream it, for fuck's sake? It's streaming on Peacock. It's streaming on the Cock!" (Bupkis, S02E06)
- "Take care of yourself, Pussy Thanos." (Bupkis, S02E07)
- Art the Clown (Bupkis, S02E08)
"You know what's funny about Ace Ventura? That movie can't really be made now because it's, like, offensive to trans people."
"Oh! Sean Young at the end with the—"
"Yeah, dude! But he literally goes, 'He saw Mr. Winky!' And then she, like, shows the fucking cock, and they're all like, 'Ugh, ugh, ugh!' Like, Dan Marino is like, 'Ugh, ugh!'"
"Yeah, and, and you know what else aged poorly?"
"Vietnam." (Bupkis, S02E08)
- "What's peeling your dick?" (Bupkis, S02E08)
- "You stay the fuck away from me, Ray Romano." (Bupkis, S02E08)
- </Bupkis, S01>