26. Groove (I'm a Virgo, S01E04)
- Drew Barrymore (The Eric Andre Show, S06E06)
- Gay Blade (The Eric Andre Show, S06E06)
- AI-generated title sequence (Secret Invasion, S01E01)
- The crisis of capitalism monologue (I'm a Virgo, S01E04)
- Capitalism monologue (I'm a Virgo, S01E07)
- "I'm driving down the road, he's eating her out in the back of the car, like, I don't know what to do." (The Idol, S01E03)
- "I'm fuckin' shitting more blood than a kid at Epstein's island." (The Idol, S01E03)
- "Maybe you need to stop talking about Baron Munchausen." (The Righteous Gemstones, S03E01)
(The Righteous Gemstones, S03E01)
- "What if we're not Leno? What if we're just Conan?" (The Righteous Gemstones, S03E01)
- "But Daddy, you're alive right now. You ain't even drooling yet. You ain't even squirting piss against your will." (The Righteous Gemstones, S03E02)
"Well, you know, I'm not even 40 in human years. I haven't even gone on my midlife crisis shopping spree yet. Hey. What'd you get for yours?"
"The Avengers." (Secret Invasion, S01E01)
- ♫: Kalisway – "Can't Tell Me Nothing" (Platonic, S01E07)
- "The dance never said anything about no beads." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S16E04)
- "You let a stranger hack your butthole." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S16E04)
"Hi, Brookie. Guess what I'm playing? Apples to Apples!"
"Ew. Literally, why?" (The Other Two, S03E09)
- "It's also like God's Own Country?" (The Other Two, S03E09)
"Holy shit. Edie? Uh, speaking of, uh, one of my very best friends is here now."
[Edie Falco] (The Other Two, S03E09)
- "Alright, okay, we're gonna have to find people that want to learn, which is gonna be impossible. But, you know, it's even more difficult to teach people how to give a shit, so…" (The Bear, S02E01)
- "I'm fine. Just, uh… Sometimes I look like February." (The Bear, S02E02)
"Really want one of these bullshit stars?"
"Yeah. Yeah, I really do."
"You're gonna have to care about everything, more than anything." (The Bear, S02E02)
- "You know, maybe if I could provide more-more-more amusement or-or enjoyment for myself, it would be easier to, uh, to provide for others, you know?" (The Bear, S02E02)
- "I mean, I'm more into, like, kinda like Chingy, you know?" (The Bear, S02E05)
- "I'm not like this 'cause I'm in Van Halen. I am in Van Halen because I'm like this." (The Bear, S02E05)
- "The upside of barf is that you get some peace and quiet." (The Bear, S02E06)
"Big Neil got 'em for us."
"Yeah. Kohl's Cash." (The Bear, S02E06)
- "Eleven Madison Dickhead." (The Bear, S02E08)
- "It felt genuine. Like from his soul. No G and R." (The Bear, S02E08)
- "I don't need to provide amusement or enjoyment. I don't need to receive any amusement or enjoyment. I'm completely fine with that. Because no amount of good is worth how terrible this feels." (The Bear, S02E08)
- </The Bear, S02>
- "[AI responds in Bill Cosby voice]" (I'm a Virgo, S01E01)
- "Poo-butts are trying to stop lawful eviction down there." (I'm a Virgo, S01E01)
- "You imagine Marshawn Lynch having sex with the girl you're having sex with?" (I'm a Virgo, S01E03)
"Evil loiters through the night, but The Hero wakes at dawn. New catchphrase."
"So once evil sleeps, The Hero wakes back up?"
"Nevermind." (I'm a Virgo, S01E06)
- "You want people to see Vin Diesel every time they Google you?" (I'm a Virgo, S01E06)
"Yeah, well, uh… I would have caught you more off guard if I wasn't thrown off by your annoyingly anal assistant."
"Well, anal is what I pay him for." (I'm a Virgo, S01E06)
- </I'm a Virgo, S01>