32. Y2K in Monaco with Gene Hackman (The Righteous Gemstones, S03E09)
- Cherry's reaction to a pull-apart pecan and raisin sticky bun (Crime Scene Kitchen, S02E08)
- Cannon Man (How To with John Wilson, S03E02)
- Procrasti-bator video categories (This Fool, S02E05)
- Ball pit sex scene (Twisted Metal, S01E06)
- "You're the best fucking husband I ever could've imagined. And believe me, I imagined quite a few. Ryan Phillippe, Savion Glover the tap dancer…" (The Righteous Gemstones, S03E08)
- "You know what, this is gonna take too long. There, now no one look at the cards 'cause they got my cock cooties on them." (The Righteous Gemstones, S03E09)
"Jesse, where are you going?"
"I gotta find my daddy!"
"What did he say?"
"He went to find some titty!" (The Righteous Gemstones, S03E09)
- </The Righteous Gemstones, S03>
"It's Albanian tooth extractor."
"Well, what makes it Albanian?"
"The fact that I'm holding it." (Justified: City Primeval, S01E04)
- ♫: James Carr – "The Dark End of the Street" (Hijack, S01E07)
- </Hijack, S01>
- "I will eat two hot dogs in your honor today." (Reservation Dogs, S03E01)
- ♫: Blaine Bailey – "Cigarettes and Roses" (Reservation Dogs, S03E01)
- ♫: Zach Bryan – "Cold Damn Vampires" (Reservation Dogs, S03E01)
- Crying Indian (Reservation Dogs, S03E02)
- "Superman wishes he had those cumgutters." (Harley Quinn, S04E04)
"It's a lanyard for the conference. Look. Steppenwolf hasn't picked his up yet. Classic move."
"Mmm, intergalactic dom shit." (Harley Quinn, S04E04)
- Badge for Peter Thiel (Harley Quinn, S04E04)
- "Hiding Farts at the Office: Evil Edition" (Harley Quinn, S04E04)
- "You need to take better care of yourself. Here. OJ and speed." (Minx, S02E03)
- "Wait, but Bert argued that you could drink Roundup?" (How To with John Wilson, S03E02)
"Gracias, Esperanto y de nada y Buenos Aires."
"Buenos Aires to you, too." (This Fool, S02E06)
- "When that hyna gave birth, and I saw that baby busting through her pussy close-up, it reminded me of that one part from Ace Ventura 2, you know, when that fool Jim is climbing out of that rhino's ass. That scene used to make me laugh. But now I know, for that rhino, it wasn't funny at all." (This Fool, S02E08)
- "Temptation is a pulsing python that looms betwixt my thighs." (This Fool, S02E08)
- "Fuck you and your Godzilla dick." (This Fool, S02E08)
- "That show makes me wanna stab myself in the heart, Elliott Smith-style." (This Fool, S02E09)
- "It's not your fault you can't call me a cunt." (This Fool, S02E09)
(This Fool, S02E10)
- "So that's when I looked you up on LinkedIn. But turns out I needed an account. So I go to set up a password, but it said the password wasn't strong enough. So then it gives me a suggested password. But I'm like, 'How the fuck am I supposed to remember all this?' It was like Z-Y, um, like, four sevens in a row and then, um, dash, a little T—" (This Fool, S02E10)
- "That's a human masa on the floor. Who did this human masa?" (This Fool, S02E10)
- </This Fool, S02>
- "I knew a milkman that fell asleep on an anthill, and those little shits ate 'em alive from the insides out. Poor bastard betrayed by his butthole." (Twisted Metal, S01E04)
- The Master of Disguise (Twisted Metal, S01E04)
- Blankman (Twisted Metal, S01E04)
- ♫: t.A.T.u. – "Not Gonna Get Us" (Twisted Metal, S01E04)
"What kind of psychopath spells John without an 'H'?" (Twisted Metal, S01E05)
"I should lube up with oil and dick your muffler."
"Dick her muff! Dick her muff!" (Twisted Metal, S01E08)
- "Bababooey." (Twisted Metal, S01E09)
"Do you like wine?"
"Uh, toilet or sink?" (Twisted Metal, S01E10)
- </Twisted Metal, S01>
- </Heartstopper, S02>