Previously on Adam Riff™:
1. The Real World Homecoming: Los Angeles
2. Monday Night Football
4. The Righteous Gemstones
5. The Afterparty
6. Pam and Tommy
7. The 2022 NBA All-Star Game Draft Show
8. jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy
10. Wheel of Fortune
11. Bust Down
14. The 94th Academy Awards
15. WWE WrestleMania 38
16. Tokyo Vice
17. The First Lady
18. 365 Days: This Day
19. Outer Range
21. Jackass 4.5
22. That Damn Michael Che
23. The Boys
25. Obi-Wan Kenobi
26. Flatbush Misdemeanors
27. WWE Friday Night SmackDown
28. Only Murders in the Building
29. The Rehearsal
30. The Rehearsal
31. Paper Girls
32. What We Do in the Shadows
33. This Fool
34. The Rehearsal
35. Chad and JT Go Deep
36. What We Do in the Shadows
37. A League of Their Own
38. Reservation Dogs
39. Best in Dough
41. Welcome to Wrexham
42. She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
43. House of the Dragon
48. Chainsaw Man
49. Saturday Night Live
51. The White Lotus
52. Cotillionaires: Chicago (South Side, S03E05)
"I got cocaine."
"Yeah, hold on."
"Because it's fun and we're rich." (Welcome to Chippendales, S01E06)
- Claire Danes ugly crying (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E07)
- "Toby could set up a playdate, sure. He could offer to take the kids to the doctor. But he wasn't a mother. The system was run by mothers, for mothers. People talk about the expectations that are heaped upon mothers, but the expectations come from the mothers themselves – the moms' nights out, the fundraisers, the book drives, the yoga classes, the friendships." (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E07)
- "Anyone who has ever been to just one session of couples therapy could tell you that beyond your point of view lies an abyss with a bubbling cauldron of fire, and that just beyond that abyss lies your spouse's point of view." (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E07)
- "Rachel thought about her college roommate who had an eating disorder and who would, once a week, order beef lo mein, because that's the food you eat when you've just given up." (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E07)
- "So I was able to make you all some fabulous dresses with my transplanted arms!" (South Side, S03E05)
- "Some dolls are hos. Slumber Party Barbie? That's the bitch who only had one change of clothes and a gym bag. What the fuck was she doing in the evenings?" (South Side, S03E05)
- "Ungrateful heifers! Do y'all know how hard it is to sew with somebody else's arms?" (South Side, S03E05)
- "No, you not trying to throw bread at me." (South Side, S03E05)
"None of you sluts wore you clothes except for José."
"Oh, don't get it twisted. I'm a slut, too." (South Side, S03E05)
- "That's why I'm going to kill her, with a bomb." (South Side, S03E05)
- "Don't trigger Barbados!" (South Side, S03E05)
- "What's up, 50 Cent?" (South Side, S03E05)
"Smells like TBD."
"To be determined?"
"No. Tits, butt, and dick." (South Side, S03E05)
- "Guys! Stop fucking!" (South Side, S03E05)
- "Put the damn chair down with your buy-Ross-looking ass." (South Side, S03E06)
- "This is exactly the reason why we started our program U Run Ur Hooo. We got to work on this D." (South Side, S03E06)
- "But first, I would like to address the reckless rumors that are spreading online at Fake Shore Drive." (South Side, S03E06)
- Officer Goodnight singing a song about Blade in the shower (South Side, S03E06)
"The code is 6169. Don't ask why."
"It's because me and Kitty said we're gonna 69 when we're 61." (South Side, S03E06)
"Did you turn the air-conditioning back on?"
"No, I didn't touch it."
"Well, then why can I feel air blowing around?"
"Well, that's because I programmed a gentle breeze. Because the office is Web3, it has the capability of adjusting for minor changes in the microclimate." (Mythic Quest, S03E08)
"You feel me?"
"I feel you. Can I say that?" (Mythic Quest, S03E08)
- "Some of these numbers we see every day. Game systems, movie titles, brand logos.  Easy associations." (Alice in Borderland, S02E06)
- </Alice in Borderland, S02>